This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 4

#271toad878Posted 4/22/2014 8:55:52 AM
Nature Island:

Whilst getting up, Gothitelle shouted to see if anyone else was around. Luckily, a Reuniclus and a Bronzong appeared.
#272slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 8:59:09 AM
Julian - Charge Island

Lighthouse keepers are often also the keepers of old knowlege...And there is a lighthouse nearby where we landed during the invasion.

Julian decided to see if he could find out more, so he flew to the coast.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#273Chrizzel28Posted 4/22/2014 9:20:28 AM
Robin ~ Nature Island

Robin saw that she got reinforcements.

"You're gonna be like that, eh? Two can play at this game." Robin said, after which he rose up a little and shouted. "Help me!"

This caused an Electivire and Gabite to appear.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#274toad878Posted 4/22/2014 9:26:52 AM
Nature Island:

"Bronzong, hypnotize his battle partners!" cried Gothitelle. By the time Hypnosis hit, the Gabite and the Electivire were already attacking, but it worked.
#275Chrizzel28Posted 4/22/2014 9:47:54 AM
In response to this, Robin kicked Bronzong into the ground and rammed at him multiple times, after which the Gabite and Electivire regained their free will.

"Honestly, you keep the source of the Hypnosis in plain sight? You never bothered with a strategy, did you? Now, go!" as Robin shotued this, the Gabite attacked the Reuniclus while the Electivire kept the Bronzong in place by punching it into the ground. As this happened, Robin used Night Slash on the Gothitelle.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#276The_DragonwPosted 4/22/2014 9:49:39 AM
Skies above Crevice

Hmm...could this place interest me?

The Braviary lowered its altitude.

Hmm..what could be here?
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#277toad878Posted 4/22/2014 10:23:06 AM
Nature Island:

Yet again, Gothitelle used Psychic. However, this time, she quickly finished the attack and escaped before Robin was ready to attack again.
#278SorceressTharjaPosted 4/22/2014 12:06:56 PM
Flake Island
"I suppose it makes sense that you'd want to see your brother," Tharja said to Fate, "but are you aware of who he is now? He's no angel." Tharja looked slightly away from Fate as she said it, remembering some of the conversations she'd had with those who'd been invaded on Charge Island. Invasions aren't pretty.
---
Ridete alta voce
#279slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 12:24:20 PM
Charge Island

"Yes, I know that myth. During the Charge Civil War many years ago, two armies met on the great plain. Amidst the battle, a thunderstorm started and the volcano rose from the earth, the Zap Plate hovering above it. The battle stopped and the Plate then fell into the volcano. This is the same volcano that erupted some time ago. It may be a sign," the Ampharos said.

"This is a very interesting story. Thank you for taking your time," Julian said.

So, the volcano...That narrows the area very much, he thought and flew away towards the mountainous region.

That hardly even makes sense...
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#280HydrelgonzekPosted 4/22/2014 12:38:29 PM
"Indeed. There is another, but he is waiting outside."
---
My empire seeks to defeat all. Please submit.
Hydregionzek has bad tastes in Pokemon. Latios FTW