This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Idea For The Best Pokemon Game

#51jdeo1997Posted 4/24/2014 4:07:16 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Alright guys. I am kind of shy about this cuz I have been working on this for a few years, so don't be too hard on me.

- Game will be called Pokemon: Void Version

- Player character is boy. No female option. No dudes pretending to be girls in this game

- Start off in the Town of Gratuity in the Phelem Region

- No mother this game. You have a father. He is the town idiot. He hates Pokemon and he thinks you will never amount to anything and you should give up your dreams of being a Pokemon Master.

- This game features Professor Nyriss. She is smoking hot with massive cleavage. Bring on the Internet memes and fan art.

- She gives you a choice between any starter from every Generation except for Tepig. Professor Nyriss inexplicably hates Tepig

- No rival in this game. You don't need one because the world is against you. Everyone you meet is douche, and constantly insults you and talks buttloads of crap even after they lose. Basically, everyone is an angrier Blue.

- There is swearing, and a lot of it.

- First route (route 1) is filled with Lvl. 32 Digletts with Arena trap

- Gym Leader in first town is your rival. That is the twist. You beat him and now he hates you and wants to beat the rest of the gyms before you

- Second route (route 2) is filled with Lvl 1 Wobuffet.

- 16 Added HMs. Once learned they cannot be removed. Most routes take 4-5 HMs to navigate

- Pokemarts do not sell Repels

- All Gym Leaders (excluding the first) are are 8 year old girls featuring varying degrees of hotness

- Team Screw'Em is running rampant through the region. They generally break into people's houses and steal food out of their fridge and clog their toilets

- 176 New Pokemon, all require trade to evolve at every stage

- Your starter leaves the party about 3/4 into the game to pursue a life as an entrepreneur

- Pokecenters refuse service to you. Most likely because your father is notorious for taking a dump on a Slowpoke in Ragnos town

- Elite 4 is now the Elite 7, but there is still 4 of them. This is another plot twist

- You cannot win the battle against the Champion. All your attacks miss and all of her moves hit with criticals

- After losing, your Professor/Mother laughs at you and tells you that you smell like poop

- Your rival from the beginning of the game barges in and initiates an intense love making scene with the Champion. Your father is dancing in his underwear in the background

What do you guys think?

YOU ARE EVIL. -90000000/10, go back to Halo
---
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
On YouTube with the same username. I will upload video's eventually
#52zelionxPosted 4/25/2014 8:23:50 AM
bump
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
Go Spurs Go!
#53Soar2344Posted 4/25/2014 8:38:26 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Alright guys. I am kind of shy about this cuz I have been working on this for a few years, so don't be too hard on me.

- Player character is boy. No female option. No dudes pretending to be girls in this game

- No mother this game. You have a father. He is the town idiot. He hates Pokemon and he thinks you will never amount to anything and you should give up your dreams of being a Pokemon Master.

- This game features Professor Nyriss. She is smoking hot with massive cleavage. Bring on the Internet memes and fan art.

- She gives you a choice between any starter from every Generation except for Tepig. Professor Nyriss inexplicably hates Tepig

- No rival in this game. You don't need one because the world is against you. Everyone you meet is douche, and constantly insults you and talks buttloads of crap even after they lose. Basically, everyone is an angrier Blue.

- Gym Leader in first town is your rival. That is the twist. You beat him and now he hates you and wants to beat the rest of the gyms before you

- 16 Added HMs. Once learned they cannot be removed. Most routes take 4-5 HMs to navigate

- All Gym Leaders (excluding the first) are are 8 year old girls featuring varying degrees of hotness

- Team Screw'Em is running rampant through the region. They generally break into people's houses and steal food out of their fridge and clog their toilets

- Your starter leaves the party about 3/4 into the game to pursue a life as an entrepreneur

- Pokecenters refuse service to you. Most likely because your father is notorious for taking a dump on a Slowpoke in Ragnos town

- Elite 4 is now the Elite 7, but there is still 4 of them. This is another plot twist

- Pokemon Champion is Professor Nyriss, whom is actually your mother. Another Double plot twist

- You cannot win the battle against the Champion. All your attacks miss and all of her moves hit with criticals

- After losing, your Professor/Mother laughs at you and tells you that you smell like poop

- Your rival from the beginning of the game barges in and initiates an intense love making scene with the Champion. Your father is dancing in his underwear in the background

- Credits roll

What do you guys think?

So about them Sony fanboys being in this board.

Your trolling
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
#54jdeo1997Posted 4/25/2014 9:47:10 AM
Soar2344 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

- Pokemon Champion is Professor Nyriss, whom is actually your mother. Another Double plot twist

- Credits roll

What do you guys think?

So about them Sony fanboys being in this board.

Your trolling

don't insult Sony fanboys, I am a Half-Sony Fanboy
Use Microsoft Fanboy, Sony Diehard, or, more accurately, M-Rated baby
---
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
On YouTube with the same username. I will upload video's eventually
#55ZeldaFan113Posted 4/25/2014 9:56:09 AM
I have an idea: (3)
1. Have team screw 'em barge into houses at night and steal all of your slippers and bubbles and pie
2. Here's how to beat the game: Murder your dad. Yeah.
3. This is the stupidest idea I've ever read. Wasted two minutes.
---
Tales of Vesperia is awesome. That's all there is to it. -Me. FC: 5327-0924-6791.
#56TalesOfXAndYPosted 4/25/2014 9:57:13 AM
porygon_z_129 posted...
1 for creativity
0 for content
-10 for no female option
-10 for losing against the champion
-100 for an overall very bad idea.

-119/10

---
Everyone hates Mega Latios :(
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry
#57wolf riderPosted 4/25/2014 9:57:44 AM
Elite 4 is now the Elite 7, but there is still 4 of them. This is another plot twist

I laughed harder than I should've at this.
---
Pkmn Y IGN: Yagi
FC: 0447 6935 5049 TSV: 2357
#58ChemuraderiePosted 4/25/2014 9:59:38 AM
TalesOfXAndY posted...
porygon_z_129 posted...
1 for creativity
0 for content
-10 for no female option

-119/10

LOL This is great.
---
PSN: Xzotic123; 3DS FC: 4270-1839-6523 Pokemon Y (Serif) - Electric: Electrode, Pikachu, Zebstrika
TFC Member, OGPC ID #00043
#59warriorman222Posted 4/25/2014 10:36:16 AM
Chemuraderie posted...
1 for creativity
0 for content
-10 for no female option
-1000 for having to buy DLC to beat the game
-1 for bad team name
-8000 for not staying in halo

-9001/10