This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard is the best pokemon

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Charizard is the best pokemon
1 year ago#1
There are way too many people in denial of the truth.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
1 year ago#2
He's only good because he mega evolves
---
"Maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly" - Walter White. Pokemon Club ID: #00016
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
1 year ago#3
No, Arceus is.
---
As you can tell, I'm not creative with usernames. At all.
1 year ago#4
Lol

The only reason charizard lives past turn 1 is when it uses protect. Rock slide makes it get rekt
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
I like churros
1 year ago#5
SprintXtel posted...
No, Arceus is.

Arceus really doesn't count as a single pokemon if you are speaking competitively.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
1 year ago#6
Forretress used Stealth Rock!

Rocks scattered on the opposing side of the field!
---
FC:3539-9813-2428 IGN:James TSV:0444 |List:http://tinyurl.com/z-129shinylist(Still in construction)
Serperior and Porygon-Z > You
1 year ago#7
Venusaur is better.
---
Official Fairy-Type Elite 4 of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
1 year ago#8
iKhan88 posted...
SprintXtel posted...
No, Arceus is.

Arceus really doesn't count as a single pokemon if you are speaking competitively.

If Arceus doesn't count then neither does Charizard.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
1 year ago#9
CakeOfLies posted...
iKhan88 posted...
SprintXtel posted...
No, Arceus is.

I'm not speaking competitively.
---
1 year ago#10
iKhan88 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
iKhan88 posted...
SprintXtel posted...
No, Arceus is.

I'm not speaking competitively.

Then if Arceus doesn't count then neither does Charizard.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Charizard is the best pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived