This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny Thing Happened Yesterday on the PSS

#1SaiPrimePosted 4/20/2014 3:39:08 PM
Just yesterday I saw someone named Vamps in the Passersby section who's Shout-out was "Battle? I'm a newb." I was just lookin' for a battle, so I challenged him to 6v6 singles. He had a team that included a Keldeo, Thundurus, and Shiny Noivern. I actually beat him, but before it even got to the "Win" screen, it said "Communication with the other Trainer has been interrupted. So I looked at his Profile, and sure enough, this is what it was:

Link Battle Wins - 22
Link Trades - 704
Play Time - 999:59

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else, 'cuz this was really funny and ridiculous to me.
#2Shadow191817Posted 4/20/2014 4:06:35 PM
I don't get what's funny. Something that IS funny is people sexting over the PSS; now that's funny.
#3navi854Posted 4/20/2014 4:10:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4SaiPrime(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 4:44:41 PM
Well.. it's funny 'cuz he was tryin' to bait in noobs to crush just for the fun of it, and I beat his team that included two good Legendaries and he rage-quit. Sexting over PSS is just... wrong.
#5InfamousTouyaPosted 4/22/2014 4:48:04 AM
SaiPrime posted...
Well.. it's funny 'cuz he was tryin' to bait in noobs to crush just for the fun of it, and I beat his team that included two good Legendaries and he rage-quit. Sexting over PSS is just... wrong.

GameFreak would probably put controls over them like GameChat.
---
FC: 2793-1499-9099 IGN: Xion
Currently playing: Bravely Default. Tiz is so adorable.