This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will people ever stop bashing different gens?

#21Swamp-marsh-mudPosted 4/23/2014 9:55:39 AM(edited)
blademyth posted...
No, because this is the internet and everyone thinks their opinion is right in that (insert gen # here) version is better than (insert gen # here.) Also, people feel the need to hate on others for their opinions because they are behind a wall of animosity.

The internet attracts everyone and anyone that has a internet connection (computer not needed now adays,) to rise above the stupidity of subjective opinions you have to learn to just ignore them.

From a technical aspect each Generation is better than the previous objectively. While mechanically that is up for debate without breaking the game down 100% and understanding it is pretty difficult.

It seems you understand though.

I personally don't care if someone likes an other gen more than my favorite gen (gen 3). All gens are good at something.

I have it easy, I like every gen. It's so much easier to agree with everything why a certain gen is good.

I don't see why anyone would be offended, because someone likes (Insert gen here) more than your best gen. Is it a personal attack or something? You don't even know the poster in real life, so why should you care?
---
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik