This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got owned on showdown :(

#1imthestuntmanPosted 4/22/2014 10:39:08 PM
So i beat this guy pretty badly on showdown and he told me i was dickish for killing his last pokemon with toxic stall, so i told him i thought using a quiver dance venomoth as a lead was equally dickish if not more so. He then called me a dumb ass for spelling venomoth venemoth and left after using that as a way of insulting me a few more times. i got owned pretty badly you guys, can anyone give me tips on becoming a better battler in the future?
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#2FuneralCakePosted 4/22/2014 10:40:40 PM
Um

So you beat him, but then got all emotionally damaged because of some stupid BS he said?

My advice is to walk it off. Life doesn't like whiners.
---
WOW MUCH CAKE MANY FUNERAL SO CUTE WOW
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#3imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 10:42:15 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Um

So you beat him, but then got all emotionally damaged because of some stupid BS he said?

I may have won, but he clearly thinks he won, so i essentially lost and need advice on doing better so i wont lose next time.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#4FuneralCakePosted 4/22/2014 10:44:05 PM
FuneralCake posted...

---
#5imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 10:46:36 PM
FuneralCake posted...
FuneralCake posted...

That doesnt improve my battling thougn.
---
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/22/2014 10:50:19 PM
It doesn't sound like the battling is your problem. It sounds like you have issues with being hurt in the butt.
---