This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: GF nerfs Hidden Power to 40 BP next gen

#31bwebber17Posted 4/23/2014 5:20:40 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
bwebber17 posted...
choicespec posted...
Good riddance. HP breeding is stupid.

How exactly will this change how to breed HP?

Because not even Technician users will want a 60BP coverage move, since Roserade and Mr.Mime already have enough coverage.

This makes special attackers worse. If you never wanted to breed for HP, you didn't have to. But now Pokemon like Jolteon lose an important coverage move.
---
FC: 1822-1028-9260 IGN: Raphael
#32pokemon8Posted 4/23/2014 5:26:23 PM
If this happened, I'll have to run Snarl on Manetric.
---
The biggest Heliolisk fan, ever.
3DS FC: 3566-1762-9279
#33_Candice_Posted 4/23/2014 6:19:11 PM
There really isnt much reason for IVs to exist. They make the game unnecessarily convoluted.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#34FuneralCakePosted 4/23/2014 6:25:17 PM
sucks but i barely even use hp as it is now so i wont use it even more
---
LA LA LA LA LA LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LIKE IT'S PROM NIGHT
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#35Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/23/2014 6:26:35 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
Vayu_The_End posted...
ITT: Killing a game mechanic for others because you are the minority that doesn't like it is A.OK

Hey, it worked for Game Freak with them killing single battles.

Bad-dum-tish.

3v3 Singles is horrible.
6v6 Singles takes too long.
---
"Embrace your dreams... if you want to be a hero, you've got to have dreams and honor."
~Angeal Hewley FF Crisis Core
#36Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/23/2014 6:27:21 PM
_Candice_ posted...
There really isnt much reason for IVs to exist. They make the game unnecessarily convoluted.

I kinda like being able to pick and choose what my pokemon outspeed on my trick room teams, but that's just me.
---
"Embrace your dreams... if you want to be a hero, you've got to have dreams and honor."
~Angeal Hewley FF Crisis Core
#37ClassyOldHatPosted 4/23/2014 6:41:59 PM
Vayu_The_End posted...
_Candice_ posted...

I kinda like being able to pick and choose what my pokemon outspeed on my trick room teams, but that's just me.

In the game as it is, most Trick Room Pokemon will be running 0 speed and a speed-lowering nature. In a hypothetical IV-less world, what outslows what wouldn't change dramatically, since most TR Pokemon would still run Speed-lowering natures anyway.

Unless there's some advantage to being slower than some, and faster than others.
---
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach