This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aside from moves that do nothing like Splash, Celebrate, and Hold Hands...

#21Haku125Posted 4/24/2014 4:44:52 AM
Shadow191817 posted...
Brave bird

Every Talonflame ever says hi
#22KillerMechanoidPosted 4/24/2014 4:54:43 AM
Quash
#23Lucidious89Posted 4/24/2014 5:43:36 AM
Kinesis.

Its a worse Flash that only one family learns, and can only be learned by wasting a Heart Scale.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 1177-7400-8683 Safari: Kakuna, Whirlipede, Venomoth
#24DrainDeimosPosted 4/24/2014 7:48:31 AM
- Synchronoise (This move only works if the opponent is the same type as your Pokemon. It may hit multiple targets, but most likely your opponent won't have all of the same types on the field at once in doubles/triples. So why waste your time with this move in the first place?)

- Kinesis (Only learned by the Kadabra line and shares the same effects as Flash. But Flash is a relearnable TM AND has better accuracy than Kinesis)

- Constrict (the move only has 10 BP and no early in-game Pokemon can learn it. I don't think anyone besides Smeargle can get STAB on it.)

- Barrage (The signature move of Exeggutor, and he doesn't even get STAB on it. Bullet Seed works the exact same way, so there is no need to use it)

- Present (I know this is suppose to be a gimmicky move, but it is so unreliable and only learned by one Pokemon that sucks ass too.)

- GrassWhistle (Don't all Pokemon that learn this also learn Sleep Powder? The 55% accuracy is pretty ridiculous.)

- Sharpen (way too exclusive for a single stat raising move. And Porygon's line has no use for it either)

- Bide (You are just sitting like a bump on a log while your opponent can set up at their own convenience)
---
Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 10-6 SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPS!
#25Muffinz0rzPosted 4/24/2014 10:20:37 AM
DrainDeimos posted...
- Synchronoise (This move only works if the opponent is the same type as your Pokemon. It may hit multiple targets, but most likely your opponent won't have all of the same types on the field at once in doubles/triples. So why waste your time with this move in the first place?)

- Kinesis (Only learned by the Kadabra line and shares the same effects as Flash. But Flash is a relearnable TM AND has better accuracy than Kinesis)

- Constrict (the move only has 10 BP and no early in-game Pokemon can learn it. I don't think anyone besides Smeargle can get STAB on it.)

- Barrage (The signature move of Exeggutor, and he doesn't even get STAB on it. Bullet Seed works the exact same way, so there is no need to use it)

- Present (I know this is suppose to be a gimmicky move, but it is so unreliable and only learned by one Pokemon that sucks ass too.)

- GrassWhistle (Don't all Pokemon that learn this also learn Sleep Powder? The 55% accuracy is pretty ridiculous.)

- Sharpen (way too exclusive for a single stat raising move. And Porygon's line has no use for it either)

- Bide (You are just sitting like a bump on a log while your opponent can set up at their own convenience)

FYI the Orioles aren't 0-0 anymore.
---
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
BRAVELY DEFAULT: 1075 - 0844 - 9134 + FS: Pumkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops.
#26DarkKirby2500Posted 4/24/2014 10:24:57 AM
I'm looking forward to Hold Hands. I want to see what it does.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#27musumanePosted 4/24/2014 10:27:28 AM
DrainDeimos posted...

Whimscott doesn't learn Sleepowder or Spore ( thank god, as much as I love it, it would be Ubers if it did. Imagine Sleepowder + Sub + Leechseed + Encore/Taunt/Toxic )
---
FC:2707-3026-3955
Official Dark-Type Gym Leader of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague
#28SoothesayerPosted 4/24/2014 10:45:49 AM
Constrict is terrible. Razor wind stinks too.
#29sandslash1Posted 4/24/2014 2:35:28 PM
Oh man I remember my level 100 gen 1 Pidgeot, Razor Wind/Fly/Sky Attack/Hyper Beam, it was...painful
---
a
#30VerySlowBroPosted 4/24/2014 2:48:06 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
srzg posted...
Synchronoise

Why does it exist?

For when a water type learns Synchronoise and Soak at the same time.

Merry Christmas!
---
Merry Christmas! Wait...