This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are those weird Pokemon on Showdown?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are those weird Pokemon on Showdown?
1 year ago#1
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-113343273
---
No-one should ever write "no one"
1 year ago#2
I genuinely chortled
---
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
BRAVELY DEFAULT: 1075 - 0844 - 9134 + FS: Pumkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops.
1 year ago#3
lol @ using Protect when opponent just used Hyper Beam.
---
I think I come here for the same reason I used to listen to Howard Stern.....just to see what the hell people will say next - Slyfox729
1 year ago#4
>More than 10 characters on your Pokemon nickname.

Busted, nice try brah. rekt'd
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
1 year ago#5
Ow. That was physically painful.
---
Anyone welcome to PM and add me to friend safari. 5300 8582 6563
IGN: Kurik - Safari: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales.
1 year ago#6
I don't get it. :T
1 year ago#7
MrFingers07 posted...
>More than 10 characters on your Pokemon nickname.

Busted, nice try brah. rekt'd

im confused why does that matter?
---
3DS FC 4854-7381-5816; IGN: Mtvn: Official Water-type Gym Leader of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Battle Style 3v3 singles Gym status temporarily closed
1 year ago#8
I guess you were "Nooby Genwunner" then? Those are called Pokemon that came after Gen 1. As for why your Psychic didn't hit Drapion: Dark is a Type introduced in Gen 2, along with Steel. Dark Types are immune to Psychic attacks, and Drapion is part Dark.

As for why he went first after Agility: Priority is a mechanic introduced even in Gen 1. You might remember Quick Attack. It has Priority +1. Most moves have Priority 0, but moves with a higher Priority go before moves with a lower Priority, regardless of Speed. Speed only matters when both moves are on the same Priority
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
(edited by Inferno05)
1 year ago#9
Inferno05 posted...
and Drapion is part Psychic.

Didn't know Drapion was Psychic.
1 year ago#10
Lonta_Beans2 posted...
Inferno05 posted...
and Drapion is part Psychic.

Didn't know Drapion was Psychic.

****, I shall edit that. I'm juggling 4 college projects, and typing during breaks.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are those weird Pokemon on Showdown?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived