This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I fought Lonta_Beans on showdown by accident

#11MrDerpFTWPosted 4/24/2014 6:29:42 PM
I lose to Lonta Beans all the time, and even when I win, he wins :p
---
This message is approved by Pedro the mighty. :{|
This message is not approved by Rodriguez The Herp-A-Derp. (. _ .)
#12SilverZangoosePosted 4/24/2014 6:31:25 PM
Thank you for making that awesome appreciation topic for me btw. Even if those evil Gen 5 loving mods took it down in mere minutes, for a brief period of time, a monument to the great Gen 1, and to me, the Prophet of the One True Gen stood atop this board.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#13PrettyTonyTigerPosted 4/24/2014 6:33:34 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
Thank you for making that awesome appreciation topic for me btw. Even if those evil Gen 5 loving mods took it down in mere minutes, for a brief period of time, a monument to the great Gen 1, and to me, the Prophet of the One True Gen stood atop this board.

Sophia is such a loving girl. I remember how she made like ten topics about me though most got modded. I'm pretty sure like two got archived though <3 Sophia
---
She walks like a horse God
http://i.imgur.com/rk6qd7r.gif
#14MrDerpFTWPosted 4/24/2014 6:34:55 PM
SilverZangoose posted...

What if...
LontaBeans reported that topic?
---
This message is approved by Pedro the mighty. :{|
This message is not approved by Rodriguez The Herp-A-Derp. (. _ .)