This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Aero, like Team Aqua, but with Rayquaza.

#431Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/16/2014 8:55:12 AM
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
I was just the wrong person to use it on only one of my Pokemon are weak to it.

And that one Pokémon was OP....

Who? Gardy or Umbreon?
---
My specialties are triples and rotation don't waste my time with that singles nonsense.
Leader of the Sirknight empire.
#432Necroj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 8:56:44 AM
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...

Who? Gardy or Umbreon?

Latios.
---
Necroj, Leader of Team Aero!
PM me for FC.
#433Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/16/2014 9:00:54 AM
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...

Who? Gardy or Umbreon?

Latios.

Being at +2 spattk helped. Remeber Swagger for Special attackers and Flatter for physical attackers.
---
My specialties are triples and rotation don't waste my time with that singles nonsense.
#434Necroj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:03:50 AM
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...

Who? Gardy or Umbreon?

Latios.

Being at +2 spattk helped. Remeber Swagger for Special attackers and Flatter for physical attackers.

I know, but I knew otherwise I would've just straigh out lost my Mandibuzz, and then confusion did absolutely nothing. And my Toxicroak wouldn't survive a Psychic hit from Latios, even without that +2.
---
PM me for FC.
#435Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/16/2014 9:11:08 AM
Necroj posted...
I know, but I knew otherwise I would've just straigh out lost my Mandibuzz, and then confusion did absolutely nothing. And my Toxicroak wouldn't survive a Psychic hit from Latios, even without that +2.

Sometimes the RNGoddess loves to screw you, Don't let it get you down it happens to the best of us.
Latios is a glass cannon any SE hit will kill it
---
#436Necroj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:14:49 AM
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...

Sometimes the RNGoddess loves to screw you, Don't let it get you down it happens to the best of us.

Actually, my luck is almost perfect. It just has backlashes sometimes. And, I get this feeling a Sp.Atk 75 Dark Pulse wouldn't have done the trick.
---
PM me for FC.
#437Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/16/2014 9:22:09 AM
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...

Actually, my luck is almost perfect. It just has backlashes sometimes. And, I get this feeling a Sp.Atk 75 Dark Pulse wouldn't have done the trick.

Oh then my luck must have enveloped yours and made mine all the more powerful muhahahahahaah.
Ahem.... your right it wouldn't have worked but a shadow claw from aegis would have ended him.
---
#438Necroj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 10:17:03 AM
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...

Oh then my luck must have enveloped yours and made mine all the more powerful muhahahahahaah.
Ahem.... your right it wouldn't have worked but a shadow claw from aegis would have ended him.

Mine only knows Sacred Sword. >.< I was trying to go Toxicislash.
---
PM me for FC.
#439Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/16/2014 10:21:44 AM
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Necroj posted...

Mine only knows Sacred Sword. >.< I was trying to go Toxicislash.

Oh that's why you didn't try to take down mine.
---
#440Necroj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 10:56:17 AM
Yeeeeah. It knows

Toxic
King's Shield
Sword Dance
Sacred Sword

So, I noticed how useless it would be against everything but Umbreon.
---
PM me for FC.