This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tested a Baton Pass Team today

#11InfamousTouya(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 6:42:00 AM
The_RNG posted...
Yes, but many players may not think to check Mr Mime's type because it has been Psychic type for fifteen years. It is not as if four hundred different Pokemon were retyped to Fairy so now everyone has to be paranoid and check everything. It is a common, understandable mistake.

But it's not an excuse. And again, if you just move your cursor above the Pokemon, you can check the type. You don't even have to search it up.

It's a mistake, yes. A forgiveable one, yes, but it's not an excuse.
---
FC: 2793-1499-9099 IGN: Xion
Currently playing: Bravely Default. Tiz is so adorable.
#12SirPikachuPosted 4/26/2014 6:50:05 AM
17Master posted...
InfamousTouya posted...
The_RNG posted...
Hey, sometimes people forget about re-typed 'Mons.
You aren't gonna say that Mr.Mime screams "FAIRY TYPE DRAGON KILLER", right?

If you hover your cursor above the Pokemon, you can view what type it is, and the possible abilities it could have.

Yes, but many players may not think to check Mr Mime's type because it has been Psychic type for fifteen years. It is not as if four hundred different Pokemon were retyped to Fairy so now everyone has to be paranoid and check everything. It is a common, understandable mistake.

I did the same thing for a while with the Ralts family too.
---
3DS FC: 2380-3181-9777
Everyone call me elf monster
#13Lobster44Posted 4/26/2014 6:54:34 AM
SirPikachu posted...
17Master posted...
InfamousTouya posted...
The_RNG posted...
Hey, sometimes people forget about re-typed 'Mons.
You aren't gonna say that Mr.Mime screams "FAIRY TYPE DRAGON KILLER", right?

If you hover your cursor above the Pokemon, you can view what type it is, and the possible abilities it could have.

I did the same thing for a while with the Ralts family too.

Me too. It's not like Mr.Mime is the most obvious fairy type, so it's understandable. It is avoidable though. If it was Clefable, then that would be a serious case of noob.
---
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849
#14cgreenwPosted 4/26/2014 7:10:50 AM
supremeblaster posted...
This mostly went this well because your opponent sucked immensely.

I knew this was a supremeblaster topic
---
http://i.imgur.com/nKQZwxN.png
3DS FC:0447-5939-4469 (Chris)
#15rampardosrulesPosted 4/26/2014 11:06:05 AM
I can't believe no one is talking about the fact he used TPunch on Alakazam...
---
"Gosto de todos, menos do Ramiro, que e repetente"
- Bruno Aleixo
#16iKhan88Posted 4/26/2014 11:07:01 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Alakazam with leftovers??

Leftovers isn't ever a bad item. But yeah Zam really has better things to be doing with its item.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#17SorrySleepingPosted 4/26/2014 11:14:22 AM
-Hybrid Charizard X, that used possible the worst moves it could
-Alakazam with THUNDER PUNCH. Clearly hasn't played since Gen3.
-Non-Imposter Ditto, there literally isn't a reason to fight with a non-imposter ditto.

The only thing I give him credit for is Mr.Mime and Outrage. I forgot that Mr.Mime is a fairy half the time.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
GameFAQ's Official Supporter of Boris (Angus)