This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Eviolite gave +1 priority for all moves for pokemon that evolve twice?

#21waterdeepchuPosted 4/26/2014 9:24:14 AM
I think Eviolite should give some bonus to a pokemon that holds it, if that pokemon could normally hold a mega stone. Not the normal eviolite bonus, a different one. Im not sure what, but it seems like it could be a fun idea.
---
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup
#22SopherooPosted 4/26/2014 9:26:05 AM
waterdeepchu posted...
I think Eviolite should give some bonus to a pokemon that holds it, if that pokemon could normally hold a mega stone. Not the normal eviolite bonus, a different one. Im not sure what, but it seems like it could be a fun idea.

Nothing can benefit from eviolite and has its own megastone at the same time.

All megastone pokemon are final evos.
#23waterdeepchuPosted 4/26/2014 9:29:11 AM
Sopheroo posted...
waterdeepchu posted...

I know. That's what I'm saying. I think it should have an effect for a pokemon that has a mega evolution, but chooses not to and instead holds the eviolite.
---
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup
#24celticpride6Posted 4/26/2014 8:41:01 PM
Sopheroo posted...
waterdeepchu posted...

He's talking about Ivysaur holding Eviolite.
---
Apparently satire about the GTS is off-topic.
#25SpoonMan54321Posted 4/26/2014 8:43:44 PM
no he's not.
he's talking about venusaur, mewtwo, charizard, manectric, aggron, etc. holding eviolite and getting some sort of a boost because it is a pokemon that happens to have a mega form, but not the same boost eviolite would give ivysaur. a different boost, which he did not specify.

it would have to be something pretty damn impressive in order for anyone to choose it over a mega stone.
---
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"