This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Eviolite gave +1 priority for all moves for pokemon that evolve twice?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Eviolite gave +1 priority for all moves for pokemon that evolve twice?

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu
2 years ago#21
I think Eviolite should give some bonus to a pokemon that holds it, if that pokemon could normally hold a mega stone. Not the normal eviolite bonus, a different one. Im not sure what, but it seems like it could be a fun idea.
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
2 years ago#22
waterdeepchu posted...
I think Eviolite should give some bonus to a pokemon that holds it, if that pokemon could normally hold a mega stone. Not the normal eviolite bonus, a different one. Im not sure what, but it seems like it could be a fun idea.

Nothing can benefit from eviolite and has its own megastone at the same time.

All megastone pokemon are final evos.

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu
2 years ago#23
Sopheroo posted...
waterdeepchu posted...

I know. That's what I'm saying. I think it should have an effect for a pokemon that has a mega evolution, but chooses not to and instead holds the eviolite.
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup

User Info: celticpride6

celticpride6
2 years ago#24
Sopheroo posted...
waterdeepchu posted...

He's talking about Ivysaur holding Eviolite.
Apparently satire about the GTS is off-topic.

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
2 years ago#25
no he's not.
he's talking about venusaur, mewtwo, charizard, manectric, aggron, etc. holding eviolite and getting some sort of a boost because it is a pokemon that happens to have a mega form, but not the same boost eviolite would give ivysaur. a different boost, which he did not specify.

it would have to be something pretty damn impressive in order for anyone to choose it over a mega stone.
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Eviolite gave +1 priority for all moves for pokemon that evolve twice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived