This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If some Pokemon fans do not get their predicted Pokemon game in 2014 ...

#11BunselpowerPosted 4/26/2014 8:30:12 AM
I'm still nowhere near done with X.
---
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.
#12The_DragonwPosted 4/26/2014 8:41:07 AM
waterdeepchu posted...
I'll take any opportunity i can to start saying Please Understand again.

---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#13supremeblasterPosted 4/26/2014 8:42:31 AM
As surprising as it might be, I actually play games ASIDE from Pokemon on 3DS.
Simply amazing, I know.
#14Proto_SparkPosted 4/26/2014 8:45:41 AM
EddMario posted...
I just want another game with Shadow Pokemon goddammit! And here's why:
1. The ending of XD set up the next leader of Cipher, which means there could be a sequal
2. It's mentioned in XD or Colluseum that Cipher isn't just in Orre, so another game dealing with Shadow Pokemon could take place in any region. Hell, make it Hoenne to make even the people who want Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes happy.

That... would be fantastic. I would buy four games just to show how amazing it would be.

But, what did XD hype up as the new leader? I never picked that up, maybe Ardos?
#15joey11223Posted 4/26/2014 8:45:49 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
S'all good, Still playing X and replaying old DS PKMN games and have a ton of other 3Ds games to buy like smash bros, Kirby, Yu-Gi-Oh, Theatrhythm, Persona Q and Tomodachi life.

Is there word on if the Yu-gi-oh Zexal 3DS game is coming outside of Japan?
#16l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 4/26/2014 8:47:10 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
S'all good, Still playing X and replaying old DS PKMN games and have a ton of other 3Ds games to buy like smash bros, Kirby, Yu-Gi-Oh, Theatrhythm, Persona Q and Tomodachi life.

And a a backlog...and a purchasing backlog(tales of the abyss, DKCR3D, Rune Factory, Senran Kagura, Ace attorney etc.) <_<

Oh my God, I didn't know that was a thing. EO and SMT have some of my favorite games. Fangasming hard right now.

Also, new Smash Bros should be cool.
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
FC: 0259-1362-8496 --- Ghost type with pumpkaboo, lampent and drifblim. Shoot me a PM if you add me :)
#17gamingratPosted 4/26/2014 8:48:41 AM
Proto_Spark posted...
EddMario posted...
I just want another game with Shadow Pokemon goddammit! And here's why:
1. The ending of XD set up the next leader of Cipher, which means there could be a sequal
2. It's mentioned in XD or Colluseum that Cipher isn't just in Orre, so another game dealing with Shadow Pokemon could take place in any region. Hell, make it Hoenne to make even the people who want Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes happy.

That... would be fantastic. I would buy four games just to show how amazing it would be.

But, what did XD hype up as the new leader? I never picked that up, maybe Ardos?

I dont remember, i just remember it was one of them. Its been way too long since I played xd
---
Final Fantasy IV is the best game ever
#18zelionxPosted 4/26/2014 8:48:57 AM
Mario kart 8 omg
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
Go Spurs Go!
#19pikachupwnagePosted 4/26/2014 8:57:49 AM
joey11223 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Is there word on if the Yu-gi-oh Zexal 3DS game is coming outside of Japan?

Its been rated by the OFLC(Australia's game rating board)
---
I'm wondering if there's a spell to make lightning flash in the background whenever I make an ominous resolution.
#20Swamp-marsh-mudPosted 4/26/2014 9:03:47 AM
I want R/S Remakes and a new PMD, but I can wait. SSB4 and Mario Kart are coming soon, so I won't be bored.

But I do think there's going to be a few Pokemon game reveals this year.
---
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik