This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create your own ability!

#61KillerMechanoidPosted 4/30/2014 7:34:37 AM
Misogyny: Pokemon does 2x damage to female pokemon
Misandry: Pokemon does 2x damage to male pokemon
Techbane: Deal 2x damage to Steel and Electric type pokemon
SUFFER NOT A WITCH TO LIVE: Deal double damage if the opponent is Fairy or Psychic, quadruple if said Fairy or Psychic opponent is female.
#62TooManyPossumsPosted 4/30/2014 7:49:11 AM
Rock Tunneler: Instantly K.O.s lower level wild Zubats and Geodudes at the start of the battle.
#63paiprPosted 4/30/2014 11:01:13 AM
Purify; All Poison attacks are now normal attacks. Poison types on the field loose there poison typing (if mono Poison they become normal type.) Poison/Toxic Poison can not be inflicted while the Pokemon with this ability is out, Also while the Pokemon with this ability is out no Pokemon may be Poison/Toxic Poison.
---
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#64Pendragon71037Posted 4/30/2014 11:16:26 AM
I'm a fan of Missigno_Mastr's X-Ray vision. Give it to Luxaray, and maybe Lucario.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Kabutops: Because who needs hands?
#65Missingno_MastrPosted 4/30/2014 11:48:18 AM
Pendragon71037 posted...
I'm a fan of Missigno_Mastr's X-Ray vision. Give it to Luxaray, and maybe Lucario.

Created that one specifically with Luxray in mind. :)

Oh, and a bit of clarification about Cautious: Poison-types with Cautious will still absorb Toxic Spikes when they switch in, they just won't get hurt by Spikes or Stealth Rock, nor will Sticky Web lower their Speed.

And now for a few more:

Name; Cautious Charge
Effect: The Pokémon goes into an invulnerable state while charging up any two-turn attack, identical to the invulnerable state of the charge-up turn of Phantom Force/Shadow Force, only able to be hit by opponents who have No Guard or had previously used Lock-On or Mind Reader.

Name: Careless Claws
Effect: Any move of the Pokémon's that has a high critical hit ratio loses that high critical hit ratio, but has x1.5 its usual base power.

Name: Power Emerge
Effect: All the Pokémon's Normal moves become the same type as its Hidden Power type, and gain a 30% boost in power.

Name: Good Dreams
Effect: Every time the Pokémon spends a turn asleep, its Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed go up by one stage each.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#66MuTeKiKenPosted 4/30/2014 12:09:38 PM
Iron Fortress
-Boosts def. + sp. def by 50%. Despite the implied name, Golurk's signature ability.

Impatient
-After 5 turns, all pokemon on the field become taunted, including the owner of this skill.

Chicken
-Vs a pokemon that's type is SE against it, gains priority once and for status move only

Deprioritise
-As described. Focus Punch becomes more fun with it.

Old School
-Held items and abilities have no effect. Also, sp.att+sp.def averaged. Doesn't affect abilities that can't get swapped or something and same for mega stones.
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only... And Pokemon Y
FC: 0834 1768 1458. Friend Safari(Electric): Electrode, Electabuzz, Galvantula
#67SorceressTharjaPosted 4/30/2014 12:24:00 PM
Pure Rage
All of this Pokémon's physical moves have their power boosted 1.5x, but it cannot use special attacks nor status moves.
---
Ridete alta voce
#68MuTeKiKenPosted 4/30/2014 12:33:07 PM(edited)
Breather
-For every KOed pokemon, gain 25% health

Creeper
-When infatuated, becomes too obsessed with opposing pokemon and causes paralysis.

Growing Anger
-Increase attack with each turn

Growing Focus
-Increase sp.attack with each turn

Motivator
-Removes effect of Truant from ally(s).

EDIT: Anyone wants to give their abilities effects outside of battle?
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only... And Pokemon Y
FC: 0834 1768 1458. Friend Safari(Electric): Electrode, Electabuzz, Galvantula
#69darkshadowspawnPosted 4/30/2014 12:49:39 PM
Chemuraderie posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
Monochrome: this Pokemon is considered typeless when being attacked by an opposing Pokemon.

(So all attacks are regularly effective.)

This would be something to give Sableye and Spiritomb. They'll have their x1 everything status again.

They never had 'x1 everything'...previously, they were immune to Normal and Fighting.

Missingno_Mastr posted...
Name: X-Ray Vision
Effect: The Pokémon is not fooled by opposing Substitutes and its attacks go right through them, attacking the opponent directly instead.

Doesn't Infiltrator already allow this?
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh