This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are your top 10 least favorite pokemon?

#1117MasterPosted 4/28/2014 1:35:41 PM
I do not think I could manage to think out ten Pokemon I dislike more than all the others. Typically, if I am not particularly fond of a Pokemon, I am just indifferent to it. The only mon I think I actually dislike is Pikachu.
---
I think I come here for the same reason I used to listen to Howard Stern.....just to see what the hell people will say next - Slyfox729
#12Mr_PopelPosted 4/28/2014 1:38:24 PM(edited)
0.) Pikachu!!!
1.) Stunfisk ... it's ugly, ugly, UGLYYYY!!!
2.) Slurpluff line
3.) Unpheazant
4.) Garchomp
5.-7.) elemental monkeys
8.) Druddigon
9.) Volbeat/Illumnise
10.) Combee (male)

EDIT: forgot Pikachu, put that right on top on position 0.)
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#13Ryu_GirlPosted 4/28/2014 1:46:08 PM
1-3. ELEMENTAL MONKEYS AAHHH!!
4.Sawk
5.Throh
6.Salamence
7.Tornadus
8.Thunderus
9.Landorus
10.Binacle

Ironically most Pokemon I hate come from gen5 which also contains many pokemon I love :(
---
3DS FC: 4854 - 6452 - 8758 Name: Lisa
Poison Safari, TSV 3285
#14Ryu_GirlPosted 4/28/2014 1:46:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 4/28/2014 1:47:22 PM
In no particular order...

Quagsire
Lapras
Pikacu
Lapras
Talonflame
Quagsire
Lapras
Talonflame
Pikachu
Quagsire
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#16DragrathPosted 4/28/2014 7:57:07 PM
Unown
Delcatty
Plusle
Minun
Pachirisu
Dedenne
Emolga
Luvdisc
baby pokemon(all of them why do they exist)
Pikachu for crating the hyped over use that let to the existence of useless pika clones that have no hope of ever seeing the light of day... and also overshadowing poor Raichu...

as you can see I hate useless pokemon... (pikachu is on the list for spawning pikaclones who will never amount to anything...)
#17Gel_FuiPosted 4/28/2014 9:04:39 PM
10. Voltorb/Electrode. never really liked the concept, or especially the execution.
9. Aromatisse. When I heard about the fairy type, I was not expecting atrocities like this to happen. Slurpuff is slightly more tolerable.
8. Kling line. I didn't like magnemite to magneton, but this manages to be even worse, 13 years after the original. Wow.
7. Lickilicky. Worst evolution ever. Lickitung wasn't exactly my favorite but he deserved better than this.
6. Garbodor. Not the worst pokemon ever, but when a pokemon is literally garbage, it seriously ruins the vibes I have sometimes. Arceus decided to make this? He must have been drunk that day.
5. Jynx. My original least favorite pokemon, I can never get myself to like Jynx. Too creepily humanoid, and in the worst way possible.
4. Dedenne. I didn't like Pachirisu. I liked Emolga even less. But those two are avant-garde creative masterpieces compared to this raichu colored pikachu.
3. Kami trio. The original reason I didn't play black and white until a year after it came out. People call the lake trio bad, but these three are literally recolors, and they're ugly as hell to boot.
2. Pignite/Emboar. Tepig is one of the cutest pokemon of all time. So when I saw that he evolved into what looked like a playground bully, which then evolved into a monstrosity that makes the kami trio look like hot models, I facepalmed so hard that its a wonder I'm alive. Not to mention, fire/fighting for the third time when the second time wasn't all that great.
1. Binacle. The pinnacle of bad. Looking like a mutant crossover between adventure time and spongebob, the very existence of this thing irks me. I swear if I find a shiny one, I'm killing it. Its "saving grace" is that its evolution is less bad (but still in my bottom 30 pokemon lol).
#18KillerMechanoidPosted 4/28/2014 9:05:57 PM
Gel_Fui posted...
1. Binacle. The pinnacle of bad. Looking like a mutant crossover between adventure time and spongebob, the very existence of this thing irks me. I swear if I find a shiny one, I'm killing it. Its "saving grace" is that its evolution is less bad (but still in my bottom 30 pokemon lol).

I can agree with this. Barbaracle is cool, but this...

Once there was an ugly Binacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End.
#19Jamal_CrawfordPosted 4/28/2014 9:08:02 PM
slurpuff x10
#20jpmark5Posted 4/28/2014 9:26:58 PM
1. gliscor
2. chansey
3. skarmory
4. ferrothorn
5. mega venusaur
6. cresselia
7. genesect
8. rotom-w
9. kyurem-b