This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type should I use for my first mono type run of Pokemon X?

#21Missingno_MastrPosted 5/2/2014 4:36:55 AM
Garioshi posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Garioshi posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Thank you for your help. And now I am travelling the Kalos region with Fairies. Got to keep Denzel Croker away from me.

FAIRIES!!!

Just out of curiosity, what made you rule out Poison-types? It's not like you don't have a good variety to choose from in this game. If it's HM compatibility that worries you, the Zubat line handles Fly, and as for Surf and Waterfall, Qwilfish and Tentacruel got you covered. And then there's Nidoking, there's Gengar, there's Drapion, there'd be Dragalge if this were Y... Lots of good ones to choose from, y'know?

Says the guy who honestly believes Weezing can get into SSB4...

That was more me being hopeful than anything else. I mean, come on, who among us hasn't tried to think of ways that their favorite Pokémon could become a playable character in the SSB series (aside from those whose favorite is Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Pichu/Mewtwo/Lucario/Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard/Greninja)?

But how would it even work?

Well, it could use Thunder like Pikachu, Flamethrower like Charizard, maybe Sludge that works like a damaging version of Squirtle's Water Gun. And I could also picture it using Gyro Ball, with it spinning its larger head so its smaller head hits any enemies on either side of it. It could pick up items in either of its mouths like Ivysaur does, or use the mouths to hang onto the side of a ledge. Obviously, its levitation would be more limited to prevent it from able to just fly all over the screen whenever. Its recovery could be Smog, allowing it to propel itself higher in the air. Its Final Smash could either be Psybeam (think along the lines of R.O.B.'s Final Smash) or Explosion (like Electrode's, but with better range).
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/