This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trickroom team Help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trickroom team Help!

User Info: ieatfoodtoo

ieatfoodtoo
2 years ago#1
Trick room is so good this gen imo I mean my main team has trick room just so when things are tough i can pull it out and maybe turn around a battle comes in handy since my Manectric is modest instead of Timid, so anyways i wanna take advantage of it and make a trickroom team.
these are the pokemon i wanna use

Mega Mawile
Slurpuff
Aromatisse TR setter
Carbink Skill Swaper to destroy mega Kangaskahn
Chandelure TR setter
Gourgeist TR setter
Quagsire
Tyranitar

since a team can only have 6 pokemon who should i keep and who should i kick out?
3DS FRIEND CODE: 3609-2331-8725
IGN: Roger, Town: Paragon

User Info: MysterPixel

MysterPixel
2 years ago#2
Kick out Slurpuff if you have Aromatisse, they are quite similar and Aromatisse is more useful to a trick room team.

Kick out Carbink because it doesn't really benefit from trick room that much (it's slow, but it is a tank, not an attacker so speed doesn't matter to it). Also there are much better ways to deal with Kangaskhan - just burn it for example.

User Info: Lobster44

Lobster44
2 years ago#3
I have 2 ghost types in my TR team, and it really doesn't work. Kick out Gourgeist.
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trickroom team Help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived