This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most creative kind of evolution?

#1blademythPosted 5/3/2014 7:42:54 PM
I'm on an evolution "thing" tonight.

What do you guys think is the most interesting way of evolution to occur since gen 1? I must say the Inkay evolution caught me by surprise. I had my Inkay to level 43 then one day as I was finishing a battle I flipped my 2DS on it's side to almost upside down while unplugging my charger and when I came back I saw it was trying to evolve, still until a few months ago I could never figure out HOW it evolved. Also, I never understood why flipping it upside down made it go from cute and loveable squid to an evil looking devil fish.
#2gsadr123Posted 5/3/2014 7:48:44 PM
While the most gimmicky, it is also the most creative IMO
---
No-one should ever write "no one"
#3R-A-VPosted 5/3/2014 7:50:10 PM
Shedinja. While it's not an official evolution, the gimmick of shed skin becoming a pokemon if you have an empty slot is really neat imo
#4celticpride6Posted 5/3/2014 7:51:41 PM
Mantyke was a surprise. Makes sense, but still a surprise.
---
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.
#5blademyth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 7:52:10 PM
R-A-V posted...
Shedinja. While it's not an official evolution, the gimmick of shed skin becoming a pokemon if you have an empty slot is really neat imo

Yep, that was pretty cool, I went through a bug pokemon phase when I was younger and I had an all bug team in Emerald and low and behold when my Nincada evolved I had a Shedinja.