This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do any of you get the feeling this is it for mega evolution?

#1Haku125Posted 5/4/2014 3:22:49 AM
Like these pokemon are the only ones that get it? And gamefreak never revisit this idea again? Since they said Gen 7 they want to go back to more simple ways I could see mega evolution being left behind. It's a shame because there are soo many more pokemon that need mega evolution.
#2OfficerZangoosePosted 5/4/2014 3:23:56 AM
No.
---
Leader of the Official GameFAQs Pokemon F*** Club!
My FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707
#3cocomungaPosted 5/4/2014 3:24:04 AM
I'm sure at the very least every starter will have a Mega Evolution eventually.
---
FC- 3797 7330 8352 IGN- Sha-Quanda
#4MysterPixelPosted 5/4/2014 3:24:18 AM
Gamefreak likes to introduce things and then suddenly dump that new feature in the next game so possibly.
#5LexifoxPosted 5/4/2014 3:25:06 AM
MysterPixel posted...
Gamefreak likes to introduce things and then suddenly dump that new feature in the next game so possibly.

Like how they introduced forme changes for one Pokemon and then never did that again, or how they introduced Pokemon that evolve at certain times and then never did that again.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6MissCarriagePosted 5/4/2014 3:26:15 AM
No, this isn't it. The existence of M-Lati@s proves that there will be more potential M-evolutions.
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185
Poison above all else.
#7Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 3:26:36 AM
Lexifox posted...
MysterPixel posted...

Like how they introduced forme changes for one Pokemon and then never did that again, or how they introduced Pokemon that evolve at certain times and then never did that again.

Or when they introduced secret bases and then never did it again
#8MysterPixelPosted 5/4/2014 3:27:10 AM
Lexifox posted...
MysterPixel posted...

Is that supposed to be a sarcastic refutation of my post, I'm honestly unsure.
#9LexifoxPosted 5/4/2014 3:27:30 AM
Secret Bases are something that must be incorporated into the world and stuck around for two generations. They are not a mechanic that exists purely in battle.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10LexifoxPosted 5/4/2014 3:28:18 AM
MysterPixel posted...
Lexifox posted...
MysterPixel posted...

Is that supposed to be a sarcastic refutation of my post, I'm honestly unsure.

Did they introduce the idea of forme changes for one Pokemon, then give this gimmick to other Pokemon? Did they introduce things like time-based evolution and then add it to later Pokemon?
---