This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you think of my team? (replay)

#1Dathedr-vodhrPosted 5/5/2014 1:35:59 AM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-116752801

I play alot on 3ds but i finally decided to get showdown today, what do you guys think of my team?
and yes some of the nicknames i got inspiration from here lol
---
FC: 1435 5375 1663 IGN: Dathedr Safari- Dragon - Sliggo, shelgon, gabite
Send a PM if you believe Mega Gardevoir is competitively viable. Agree count - 77
#2Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/5/2014 1:53:02 AM(edited)
Nice you used it well but wrong T-flame should have U-turned out on the toad not stayed in and Twind.
---
Do not post without doing research if you do be ready for an all out assault from me.
You will learn the meaning of knowledge. Mr.Zangoose I know....
#317MasterPosted 5/5/2014 2:00:08 AM
Team seemed okay, player choices could use some work.
You let Talonflame get wrecked, when it could have switched out and waited to harass Ludicolo. Ludi is a monster under Rain, but doesn't have priority and is weak to Flying.
When Garde's T-Bolt did ~50%, it should have been obvious opponent would switch to Lanturn, you could have immediately switched to Swampert in order to keep pressure on him. It all worked out, so not too bad.
---
I think I come here for the same reason I used to listen to Howard Stern.....just to see what the hell people will say next - Slyfox729
#4XavuuPosted 5/5/2014 2:06:14 AM
Is your slash choiced?

Your team is pretty good. You may have it, but Latios definitely needs defog. I'd say the team doesn't have much of a supportive aspect, as in, all of your pokemon are attackers. If that's your thing, good.

The main thing you should work on is prediction. There was no way you should have stayed in with talonflame. You shouldn't have led with it either, as politoed and omastar were the likely leads, neither of which talonflame wins against. There was also no way you should have stayed in with an encored gardevoir. The lanturn switch in was painfully obvious.

Don't read this as some nasty criticism. I'm simply giving my input on the battle, which beside what I pointed out, was good.
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
Also Pinsir now I guess. It's not gen V anymore.