This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

it kind of pisses me off that items don't stay attached when you bank a pokemon.

#1HellHole_Posted 5/6/2014 10:58:36 PM(edited)
which means if you bank your blaziken, with the mega stone attached, and then restart your game, you're SOL if you ever want to get its mega again.

there isn't even any point in not letting the pokemon keep their items, either.
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 5/6/2014 10:59:28 PM
I hear that, only my particular problem with this has more to do with Poké Transporter. Is it really so wrong of me to have wanted to bring in my stockpile of Master Balls?
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#3FuneralCakePosted 5/6/2014 10:59:53 PM
Game Freak

There's literally no reason why they can't let Pokemon hold items. They just don't like us.

All I can hope for is an update that allows us to store items, but that will never happen.
---
kao de waratte, kokoro de naite
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#4HellHole_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 11:00:34 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Game Freak

There's literally no reason why they can't let Pokemon hold items. They just don't like us.

All I can hope for is an update that allows us to store items, but that will never happen.

well, it wouldn't really matter at that point for the people who lost an event only mega stone.
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
#5goyetchePosted 5/6/2014 11:00:59 PM
some items from past games arent found in the game like the soul dew thats why it doesnt let you keep items

dont worry the blaziken mega stone will be in the next game it has to be and if you dont wanna lose it then be smart trade it to one of your friends and trade it back after
---
The Name's Alex Fire Type Trainer Extraordinaire
FC:1048-9355-7555 IGN Alex
#6FuneralCakePosted 5/6/2014 11:04:00 PM
HellHole_ posted...
well, it wouldn't really matter at that point for the people who lost an event only mega stone.

Sure, but it would still be nice to have the option.

Besides, cloning exists, so you can probably get another one from the trade board if you lose yours.

goyetche posted...
some items from past games arent found in the game like the soul dew thats why it doesnt let you keep items

That is about a trillion percent wrong.

Items like the Soul Dew exist in the game code, but we can't get them right now. They were not completely removed.
---
#7goyetchePosted 5/6/2014 11:06:16 PM
FuneralCake posted...
HellHole_ posted...

Sure, but it would still be nice to have the option.

Besides, cloning exists, so you can probably get another one from the trade board if you lose yours.

goyetche posted...

That is about a trillion percent wrong.

Items like the Soul Dew exist in the game code, but we can't get them right now. They were not completely removed.

never said they were completely removed i said they're not available in game and there are others like the relic items that would have no use in x and y
---
#8FuneralCakePosted 5/6/2014 11:09:29 PM
You may as well have implied that those items were completely removed, since it otherwise makes no sense.

Even if those items could be transferred over, there is literally no reason that they would have any negative impact on the game. It's not exactly difficult to just keep the same effects from the previous games.
---
#9MissCarriagePosted 5/6/2014 11:14:18 PM
goyetche posted...

dont worry the blaziken mega stone will be in the next game it has to be and if you dont wanna lose it then be smart trade it to one of your friends and trade it back after

Gamefreak could just make it so that Pokemon who are transferred with those items attached cannot be transferred over until the items are removed. Poketransporter already blocks out hacked Pokemon from going through, so it can't be much more difficult to do the same for items.
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185
Poison above all else.
#10goyetchePosted 5/6/2014 11:17:19 PM
FuneralCake posted...
You may as well have implied that those items were completely removed, since it otherwise makes no sense.

Even if those items could be transferred over, there is literally no reason that they would have any negative impact on the game. It's not exactly difficult to just keep the same effects from the previous games.

if i were implying those items having been removed i would've said exactly that

before bank meowth was not available in game so by your logic everybody who said it wasn't available meant it was removed? please those items have no business in the game much like the soul dew since they gave latias and latios mega evos

it isn't hard to understand what i was saying yet you're making it seem like such a fuss

you cant transfer items deal with it and move on
---