This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS
1 year ago#1
What moves do you guys want to see the most?
---
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.
1 year ago#2
Quiver Dance
Boomburst
Knock Off
---
~wdlp was here~
1 year ago#3
Quiver Dance and Boomburst, for Gardevoir.

And there hasn't been a remake yet in recent history that didn't have move tutors. Heck they are intentionally left out of the 1st games of each gen to be made as a selling point for the following games.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
1 year ago#4
From most-wanted to least: Seismic Toss, Counter, Curse, Super Fang, Sucker Punch, Pain Split, Metronome, Mimic, Happy Hour, Pay Day, Sweet Scent
---
XY Battle Maison/Institute Trainer Dialogue editable spreadsheet: http://tiny.cc/i0ibbx
1 year ago#5
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Quiver Dance and Boomburst, for Gardevoir.

And there hasn't been a remake yet in recent history that didn't have move tutors. Heck they are intentionally left out of the 1st games of each gen to be made as a selling point for the following games.

Yeah I just figured assume was better word choice because we don't know for sure. I'm hoping for Aura Sphere to replace Focus Miss myself.
---
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.
1 year ago#6
Boom Burst Gardevoir = all die
---
I don't like pie, pie likes me
Y FC: 4124-5557-4658 (FIRE) Magmar, Fletchinder and Pyroar IGN is Gabe
1 year ago#7
Aura Sphere, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Moonblast and Boomburst
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
1 year ago#8
Well, aside from obviously the return of the Gen5 tutors, I'd like to see...

Play Rough
Noble Roar
Parting Shot
The Terrain moves (namely Grassy Terrain so maybe Gogoat can actually use his hidden ability)
Acid Spray
Venom Drench
Defog, Avalanche, and all of the other old TMs / HMs that were lost in transition
Discharge
Lava Plume
Icicle Crash
Air Slash
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair
1 year ago#9
I forgot about Nasty Plot. Special Attackers need some help.
---
1 year ago#10
Moonblast.
---
Some people equate being difficult to being fun... those people are called masochists. ~dascylus
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived