This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

#11SuperSonicDBZPosted 5/7/2014 4:52:56 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...
Well, aside from obviously the return of the Gen5 tutors, I'd like to see...

Play Rough
Noble Roar
Parting Shot
The Terrain moves (namely Grassy Terrain so maybe Gogoat can actually use his hidden ability)
Acid Spray
Venom Drench
Defog, Avalanche, and all of the other old TMs / HMs that were lost in transition
Discharge
Lava Plume
Icicle Crash
Air Slash

This list with Moonblast. Take out Noble Roar and Parting Shot though so that Pangoro and Pyroar don't lose their Signature Ability so soon.
---
An angry fanbase while loud and upset, is still a fanbase; a content fanbase is a quiet one... and also non-existent. So when fans are at their loudest: listen.
#12DrunkenWhalePosted 5/7/2014 4:55:33 PM
Focus Punch
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#13Lord_ChivalryPosted 5/7/2014 4:56:47 PM
Quiver Dance.
Boomburst.

Willows going to enjoy herself.
---
My people finally get to return to the Home"Land".
The 365 Gardevoir 103 of 365 (on hold)
#14LexifoxPosted 5/7/2014 4:58:02 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...
The Terrain moves (namely Grassy Terrain so maybe Gogoat can actually use his hidden ability)

Double/triple battles are a thing.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15MagikarpusPosted 5/7/2014 5:01:03 PM
Yeah guys give everything Boomburst and Quiver Dance, great idea! Let's have a Spore tutor while we're at it! And Psystrike! And Sacred Fire! :D It's not like there's a reason these moves have limited distribution!
---
3DS FC: 3797-7868-8432
Pokemon Y IGN: Jim Reaper | Steel Safari with Ferroseed/ Klang/ Klefki
#16MrSaturn1Posted 5/7/2014 5:02:05 PM
Focus Punch because I can't get this stupid Mawile to pass through Bank no matter what I do.
#17LRodCPosted 5/7/2014 5:05:15 PM
Noble Roar and Parting Shot are signature moves, so don't expect them to make those more distributed. Boomburst probably won't either, but if it does, God help us all.
---
3DS FC: 1461-6200-7452
GameFAQs: Moderating you for your opinion since 1999.
#18reaverzPosted 5/7/2014 5:07:39 PM
One would think Focus Punch is a given considering how popular and common the move was back in Gen III.

I'm personally expecting new moves that have very limited distribution to become move tutor moves, such as Mat Block and Parting Shot.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#19kakashik99992Posted 5/7/2014 5:09:17 PM
Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off Knock Off
And give it to Tyranitar and gyarados
Hyper Voice
Defog
Boomburst
Play rough
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
FC:2638 0648 9544 Nick Arthur/Kashim
#20InhaledCornPosted 5/7/2014 5:10:06 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Elec Man EXE posted...
Well, aside from obviously the return of the Gen5 tutors, I'd like to see...

Play Rough
Noble Roar
Parting Shot
Acid Spray
Venom Drench
Defog, Avalanche, and all of the other old TMs / HMs that were lost in transition
Discharge
Lava Plume
Icicle Crash
Air Slash

This list with Moonblast. Take out Noble Roar and Parting Shot though so that Pangoro and Pyroar don't lose their Signature Ability so soon.

I would also add Endure and other old Move Tutor moves to this list.

I want Endure/Unburden/Weakness Policy Sceptile.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon