This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
2 years ago#41
Ethanb900 posted...
I still want Mat Block users. Greninja shouldn't be the only one to be able to protect. I feel like garbage whenever I use a Greninja, cause its basically OU trash.

Shutup
All the control! All the power! All the free chicken!-Eris, Goddess of Chaos

User Info: German_koffing

German_koffing
2 years ago#42
deidara21 posted...
Ethanb900 posted...
I still want Mat Block users. Greninja shouldn't be the only one to be able to protect. I feel like garbage whenever I use a Greninja, cause its basically OU trash.

Shutup

So smeargal isn't a thing

Ok
Note I DON'T FORCE U TO PLAY BY MY TIERS http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. Now to ban all poison types but me 4 the contest VOTE 4 ME!

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
2 years ago#43
German_koffing posted...
deidara21 posted...
Ethanb900 posted...

Shutup

So smeargal isn't a thing

Ok

I was commenting on his idiotic "I won't use OU trash/I'm forced to use OU trash"
All the control! All the power! All the free chicken!-Eris, Goddess of Chaos

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
2 years ago#44
I don't care as much about new moves as I do about all previous unavailable TMs and move tutor moves being available. I hate how Game Freak adds moves to a Pokemon's movepool at the end of one generation and then immediately removes them the next. Goddamn bastard money hungry f***ers.
kao de waratte, kokoro de naite
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived