This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's assume there are Move Tutors in OR/AS

#41deidara21Posted 5/7/2014 9:58:14 PM
Ethanb900 posted...
I still want Mat Block users. Greninja shouldn't be the only one to be able to protect. I feel like garbage whenever I use a Greninja, cause its basically OU trash.

Shutup
---
All the control! All the power! All the free chicken!-Eris, Goddess of Chaos
#42German_koffingPosted 5/7/2014 10:20:48 PM
deidara21 posted...
Ethanb900 posted...
I still want Mat Block users. Greninja shouldn't be the only one to be able to protect. I feel like garbage whenever I use a Greninja, cause its basically OU trash.

Shutup

So smeargal isn't a thing

Ok
---
Note I DON'T FORCE U TO PLAY BY MY TIERS http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. Now to ban all poison types but me 4 the contest VOTE 4 ME!
#43deidara21Posted 5/7/2014 10:39:39 PM
German_koffing posted...
deidara21 posted...
Ethanb900 posted...

Shutup

So smeargal isn't a thing

Ok

I was commenting on his idiotic "I won't use OU trash/I'm forced to use OU trash"
---
All the control! All the power! All the free chicken!-Eris, Goddess of Chaos
#44FuneralCakePosted 5/7/2014 10:44:54 PM
I don't care as much about new moves as I do about all previous unavailable TMs and move tutor moves being available. I hate how Game Freak adds moves to a Pokemon's movepool at the end of one generation and then immediately removes them the next. Goddamn bastard money hungry f***ers.
---
kao de waratte, kokoro de naite
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |