This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hod on a minute!!! (ORAS question)

#11Blingya25Posted 5/7/2014 1:06:52 PM
I know! I'm from the future! In my time, the Internet was taken over by Netsky and wants to annihilate the human race. Jonathan Connel sent me back to answer questions about the future of things.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is actually the aftermath of Ruby and Sapphire. Team Neo Aqua and Team Neo Magma, remnants of the groups reformed and try to succeed where ex-leaders, Archie and Maxie have failed, to fully control the Continent Pokemon, Groudon and the Sea Basin Pokemon, Kyogre. Neo Aqua and Neo Magma takes over the Hoenn region, divided into regional territories between the two organizations.

Professor Birch and other highly status scientists are held captive by either Neo Aqua or Neo Magma, depending on your version, is testing a new stone to control both legendary Pokemon. They were held captive to study on a large magenta-pinkish stone that emanated immense energy and gives Pokemon more energy than needed. However, with the Region in terra devestation, Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon came from atop of Sky Tower to stop this stone and its influence in the legendary Pokemon, Groudon and Kyogre. Rayquaza shattered the lab along with the large stone. The stone broke into small fragments scattered across the Hoenn region. With the large stone gone, both Neo Aqua and Neo Magma start their search for the stone pieces to regain their control over Groudon/Kyogre. Two years later, Hoenn region is in a state of rest and so begins new trainers as they set on their own journey in the World of Pokemon.

That's what happens in the game. I... Oh, no, I have to go. Netsky have set Exterminators R-700, symbiotic organisms with human flesh and tissue. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kye Rissle!!! You weren't suppose to DIE!!! You were the key... DAMN YOU MACHINES, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hu-ough.....

.... Transmisson End.
---
Let the Power of Youth Exploud!!
#12MerenwenragoPosted 5/7/2014 1:12:04 PM
I presume they will show us it at the E3 or in CoroCoro right?
---
Silver 3ds: Ichigo 1177-6436-5894 (Dragon Safari - Fraxure/Noibat/Druddigon)
Blue 3ds: Chloe 2552-1796-6303 (Dark Safari - Vullaby/Sandile/Inkay)
#13shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 1:38:28 PM
SuperRup91 posted...
if I had to guess, probably. gen 3 didn't have a day/night cycle due to limitations, not because hoenn and kanto are in perpetual daylight.

Oh so the originals couldn't handle it?
---
Super Saiyan God isn't even my final form.
#14paiprPosted 5/7/2014 1:41:33 PM
I would assume so. Although sadly it doesn't completely matter since besides a few evolutions, rarely has time of day been used to the fullest extent that it could be.
---
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#15shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 8:12:11 PM
bump
---
#16TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2014 8:13:26 PM
It will probably be there, just no heavy emphasis. Remember, in X and Y, there is literally no point in day and night, with the exception of evolving pokemon.
---
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Still can't believe it.
#17Pram_the_OraclePosted 5/7/2014 8:14:03 PM
Oh, and that NPC that gives out TMs depending on the time of day
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#18RandomModePosted 5/7/2014 8:14:34 PM
I would assume it does. Even though the game didn't appear to have a day and night cycle, it did keep track of time, and did keep track of when it was day and night, evident when you evolved Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon.
---
I say, the world must be cubed.
FC: 5026-5530-6237 | IGN: X-Zachary Y-Fai B/B2-Jorden
#19shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:02:41 PM
RandomMode posted...
I would assume it does. Even though the game didn't appear to have a day and night cycle, it did keep track of time, and did keep track of when it was day and night, evident when you evolved Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon.

I didn't even know RSE kept track of that. All this time i thought they evolved a different way in gen 3 lol.
---
#20shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:04:51 PM
*Hold
I just noticed it
---