This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My predictions for potential new Mega Pokemon in OR/AS

#1PokemonYoutubePosted 5/7/2014 1:47:00 PM
First of all, adding new Mega Pokémon won't cause trouble with X and Y because Nintendo/Game Freak can just add the data for those to X and Y with a mandatory patch. They've done it before, they can do it again.

Obviously, Mega Latias and Mega Latios will be made available in OR/AS. Mega Kyogre and Mega Groudon are also far from unreasonable. Because Rayquaza is supposed to be able to beat Kyogre and Groudon at all times (in the lore at least), I can see a Mega Rayquaza happening too.

Mega Blaziken is already a thing, but the Blazikenite can't be obtained any more now that the wifi event is over. I believe that Blazikenite will be made available to everyone once again in OR/AS, along with Sceptilite and Swampertite. Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are happening.

Now, let's look at what NPC's used Mega Pokémon in X and Y. The Champion and the leader of the evil team. If OR/AS are truly Ruby and Sapphire remakes, the Champion will either be Steven or Wallace, and the evil team leaders are Archie and Maxie. And what are the main Pokémon of these four characters? Metagross, Milotic, Camerupt and Sharpedo. Mega Metagross makes sense because other pseudo-legendaries have received Mega Evolutions. Mega Milotic would be a good counterpart to Mega Gyarados. And Camerupt and Sharpedo are each other's counterparts.

TL:DR:
Mega Sceptile
Mega Swampert
Mega Camerupt
Mega Sharpedo
Mega Milotic
Mega Metagross
Mega Latias
Mega Latios
Mega Kyogre
Mega Groudon
Mega Rayquaza
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk
#2srzgPosted 5/7/2014 1:51:19 PM
If they do Metagross, they're probably doing Salamence as well
---
~wdlp was here~
#3SakurafanboyPosted 5/7/2014 1:52:41 PM
Mega Luidocolo

goes full mexican.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#4SpecsDoubIadePosted 5/7/2014 1:53:15 PM
Cammerupt and Sharpedo need to be replaced with Zangoose and Seviper.
---
The power of the mighty swords!
Official Shiny Eviolite Doublade wearing Choice Specs of any Pokemon board.
#5TrackstarrunnerPosted 5/7/2014 1:53:23 PM
Mega Mawile Mega Sableye (new) Mega Manectric all in there too
---
1091 7568 6601 ign Bryan
Fighting: Mienfu, Pancham, Riolu
#6bustwordPosted 5/7/2014 1:54:14 PM
I am calling for Mega Salamence R and Mega Salamence S.
Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Water
#7ZaybixPosted 5/7/2014 1:58:07 PM
Not legit. No Flygon.
---
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam