This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In defense of the stupid official titles of the Hoenn remakes

#21zelionxPosted 5/7/2014 4:08:59 PM
dancingbobcat posted...
what part of "I THINK THE HOENN REMAKE TITLES ARE AN IMPROVEMENT" do you fools not understand

You also said you refused to buy a game only because it had a dumb name

Who gives a s*** if the names are dumb
---
-FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
go spurs go -- round 2
#22Blackcat0123Posted 5/7/2014 4:10:14 PM
Aye, ye all need to listen to Captain Zangoose! He's sailed all of Hoenn, and he knows what's right, ye scurvy-ridden houndours!
---
Your friendly neighborhood black guy, now in e-form!
FC: 0834 1716 7409 Trainer name: Albert
#23Greener223224Posted 5/7/2014 4:10:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24German_koffingPosted 5/7/2014 4:11:15 PM
SOAD5657 posted...
Unown_201 posted...
As others have noted on other topics. The Team Magma and Aqua symbols have an Alpha and Omega symbol in them...

I think the names have more meaning than we think.

Woah. Didn't notice that.

I noticed the symbols no clue what the ment cause I really didnt care but that now explains the names

Which now makes me belive that if hoenn has changed it will be like what ( forget name) the gu on gamexplain said based on region we might get 2 different regions where one is mostly land ( ruby) and one is mostly water ( sapphire ) this also could mean the flooded version of hoenn could have that back wards waterfall and both versions would be regions we haven't been to and It would be a epic new adventure in a new region

But then again the more likely thing is that they said new region and adventure because the target demographic probally never played hoenn and doesn't even know that they existed
---
Note I DON'T FORCE U TO PLAY BY MY TIERS http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. Now to ban all poison types but me 4 the contest VOTE 4 ME!
#25Rogue MuttPosted 5/7/2014 4:11:18 PM
zelionx posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
You're incredibly insecure if the name of a game stops you from playing it

How is that insecurity though?

I can think of a bunch of (unkind) words to describe this, but insecurity isn't even on the list.
---
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar
#26jdeo1997Posted 5/7/2014 4:12:41 PM
CaptainZangoose posted...
Despite yer obvious trolling, avoiding a game because of its name be the stupidest thing ye could do.

Cap'n, have you changed since yer SilverZangose days? or was SilverZangoose just a troll account to incite flamewars

sorry if my Piratease is bad
---
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
Official Charizard X of the Omega Ruby Board and (in my mind) Alpha Sapphire
#27zelionxPosted 5/7/2014 4:12:59 PM
Greener223224 posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
I understand that
I just don't understand how someone can be so insecure in the first place

Your mother's a whore.

Greener223224 posted...
Blackcat0123 posted...
Aye, ye all need to listen to Captain Zangoose! He's sailed all of Hoenn, and he knows what's right, ye scurvy-ridden houndours!

LITERALLY AUTISTIC

Someone is cranky. Isn't it past your bedtime yet
---
-FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
go spurs go -- round 2
#28dancingbobcat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 4:15:02 PM
zelionx posted...
dancingbobcat posted...
what part of "I THINK THE HOENN REMAKE TITLES ARE AN IMPROVEMENT" do you fools not understand

You also said you refused to buy a game only because it had a dumb name

Who gives a s*** if the names are dumb

I was initially turned off by the cheesy names. I have obtained and played them since then (because how else was I gonna get a Defog Skarmory?) and I liked them almost as much as the originals.

oh and

Greener223224 posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
I understand that
I just don't understand how someone can be so insecure in the first place

Your mother's a whore.

TRUE, BUT NOT RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION, SIR CONNERY
#29NEW-WAYS-2-DIEPosted 5/7/2014 4:15:48 PM
Except guys... The Greek letter alpha does not it any way resemble the Aqua logo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e7DecHf.jpg
#30CaptainZangoosePosted 5/7/2014 4:21:34 PM
jdeo1997 posted...
CaptainZangoose posted...
Despite yer obvious trolling, avoiding a game because of its name be the stupidest thing ye could do.

Cap'n, have you changed since yer SilverZangose days? or was SilverZangoose just a troll account to incite flamewars

sorry if my Piratease is bad

Aye, it was just one big troll, matey. SilverZangoose started to replace me' main account fer sailing this board, EmperorZangoose, but quickly turned into a troll account when me' Genwunner topics started to get a lot of attention. Most of the things I said aboard that account be' nothing but troll talk, Gen 1 actually be' far from me' favourite generation, but me' love fer Zangoose was real. Yer pirate talk be' fine too, me heartie!