This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In defense of the stupid official titles of the Hoenn remakes

#31dancingbobcat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 5:24:48 PM
CaptainZangoose posted...
jdeo1997 posted...
Despite yer obvious trolling, avoiding a game because of its name be the stupidest thing ye could do.

Cap'n, have you changed since yer SilverZangose days? or was SilverZangoose just a troll account to incite flamewars

sorry if my Piratease is bad

Aye, it was just one big troll, matey. SilverZangoose started to replace me' main account fer sailing this board, EmperorZangoose, but quickly turned into a troll account when me' Genwunner topics started to get a lot of attention. Most of the things I said aboard that account be' nothing but troll talk, Gen 1 actually be' far from me' favourite generation, but me' love fer Zangoose was real. Yer pirate talk be' fine too, me heartie!

CAN I QUOTE YOU ON THAT, ME HEARTY?
#32CaptainZangoosePosted 5/7/2014 5:31:59 PM
dancingbobcat posted...
jdeo1997 posted...
Despite yer obvious trolling, avoiding a game because of its name be the stupidest thing ye could do.

Cap'n, have you changed since yer SilverZangose days? or was SilverZangoose just a troll account to incite flamewars

Aye, it was just one big troll, matey. SilverZangoose started to replace me' main account fer sailing this board, EmperorZangoose, but quickly turned into a troll account when me' Genwunner topics started to get a lot of attention. Most of the things I said aboard that account be' nothing but troll talk, Gen 1 actually be' far from me' favourite generation, but me' love fer Zangoose was real. Yer pirate talk be' fine too, me heartie!

Sure matey, me' SilverZangoose account be' rotting at the bottom of the ocean right now, so thar be' no real need fer keeping me' identity as a troll secret from the three people who didn't eventually figure it out any longer.
#33dancingbobcat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 5:38:13 PM
dancingbobcat posted...
jdeo1997 posted...

Sure matey, me' SilverZangoose account be' rotting at the bottom of the ocean right now, so thar be' no real need fer keeping me' identity as a troll secret from the three people who didn't eventually figure it out any longer.

Aye. Ye raised the Jolly troll Roger high, yet so many ships o' fools sailed on, fully Unaware...
#34jdeo1997Posted 5/7/2014 5:39:47 PM
jdeo1997 posted...

thank ye for clearing that up, Cap'n
---
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
Official Charizard X of the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards
#35HoennConfirmedPosted 5/7/2014 5:40:43 PM
They should've at least used the symbols for alpha & omega instead of spelling them out.
---
Hoenn Confirmed HOT SKITTY ON WAILORD ACTION
#36EddMarioPosted 5/7/2014 5:41:59 PM
Go play Fallout 3.

Or look up Revelation 22:13.
---
http://derpy.me/hgec8
http://derpy.me/LoL
#37wind64aPosted 5/7/2014 5:42:51 PM
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
Except guys... The Greek letter alpha does not it any way resemble the Aqua logo.

There's an uppercase and lowercase form for Alpha. The uppercase one looks like an "A".
---
Official Fairy-Type Elite 4 of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#38jdeo1997Posted 5/7/2014 5:47:03 PM
EddMario posted...
Go play Fallout 3.

Or look up Revelation 22:13.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely
Really should get to playing The Game when i get a External hard drive for my PS3
---
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
Official Charizard X of the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards
#39GalapagozPosted 5/7/2014 5:54:11 PM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Ok.

---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#40dancingbobcat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:27:58 PM
Galapagoz posted...
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Ok.