This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noibat

#1DarkstaPosted 5/7/2014 9:30:15 PM
Need some help.

It's been forever since I've played this and my team are all currently in their 20s. My noibat (who I will evolve) currently knows air cutter, tailwind, super fang, and outrage. She wants to learn roost.

Out of what she knows now, what should I get rid of? Super fang seems useful to me for auto halving pokemon regardless of their type. Air cutter for now is a stab...outrage is dragon and tailwind is useful for my slow team.

I guess maybe out of all of this get rid of super fang? Not sure though. Looking for advice.
---
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didnt.
Erica Jong
#2BikdipOnABusPosted 5/7/2014 9:32:51 PM
How often do you actually use Tailwind and then switch to another Pokemon to benefit from the speed boost? I'm guessing probably not that often, so I'd say that one.

(Tailwind doesn't sound all that useful to me in general. I mean, you're going to get hit once on the turn you use it, and then get hit again when you switch out, so at that point, it's probably not worth it, even if you do get to go first for a few turns afterwards)
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#3MysterPixelPosted 5/7/2014 9:36:02 PM
Yes I would get rid of Tailwind, then Super Fang in that order. Tailwind is a great move but your team does sort of need to be designed for it to make it effective, and it's only really worthwhile for competitive online teams.
#4Darksta(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 10:17:58 PM
Thanks. I was going to do tailwind but then thought "wait. I had this when it hatched. It must have been important", but now...eh. I use it but noibat is already fast.

Thanks.
---
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didnt.
Erica Jong