This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Celebi

#1ThisAnvilPosted 5/8/2014 10:12:32 AM
Is Shiny Celebi unable to be transferred? I'm having a lot of problems with transferring it over to X from Black 2. Nearly every other legendary transfers fine (the only other ones that don't work for me are Arceus, Jirachi, Meloetta and Keldeo).
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds.
K. Rool, Dixie Kong, PacMan, Prince Fluff & Duck Hunter for Sm4sh.
#2ThisAnvil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 10:42:55 AM
Bump.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds.
#3GatedSunOnePosted 5/8/2014 10:48:05 AM
Shiny Celebi is illegal. It's not supposed to exist, therefore its one of the few things the Bank tries to censor from earlier games.

In case you knew that already, you might want to try Genning your 'Mons a bit better.
---
FC: 2964-8693-8509 IGN: Verylin TSV: 1874
Official Dream Eater of Serebii.Net. Current Dream Log for 2014: 20/365; Nightmares: 4
#4Sega9599Posted 5/8/2014 10:51:54 AM
ThisAnvil posted...
Is Shiny Celebi unable to be transferred? I'm having a lot of problems with transferring it over to X from Black 2. Nearly every other legendary transfers fine (the only other ones that don't work for me are Arceus, Jirachi, Meloetta and Keldeo).

Why is Jirachi non-transferable? You get that legitimately from Pokemon Channel.
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#5ThisAnvil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 10:54:37 AM
GatedSunOne posted...
Shiny Celebi is illegal. It's not supposed to exist, therefore its one of the few things the Bank tries to censor from earlier games.

In case you knew that already, you might want to try Genning your 'Mons a bit better.

I got Shiny's of Genesect, Rayquaza, The Legendary Birds, The Legendary Dogs, Mew, Mewtwo, The Golems, The Uxies, Shaymin etc fine.

Celebi just won't work for some reason.
---
#6The_DragonwPosted 5/8/2014 10:58:32 AM
ThisAnvil posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

I got Shiny's of Genesect, Rayquaza, The Legendary Birds, The Legendary Dogs, Mew, Mewtwo, The Golems, The Uxies, Shaymin etc fine.

Shiny Celebi is illegal.

The Celebi you get from Bank is Shiny locked, and so is the Celebi from HG/SS/B/W that unlocks the Zorua.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#7ThisAnvil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 11:00:39 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
ThisAnvil posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

Shiny Celebi is illegal.

The Celebi you get from Bank is Shiny locked, and so is the Celebi from HG/SS/B/W that unlocks the Zorua.

Really? I've seen some Shiny Celebi's on x/y so I thought it would be doable.
---
#8The_DragonwPosted 5/8/2014 11:01:11 AM
Made Shiny through Powersaves/cheating.

D:
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere