This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fans: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire : W,W,W,W,W, A, I?

#1EsperStarrPosted 5/10/2014 7:26:11 AM
I decided to post this on the most popular Nintendo boards because I figure I'd get some honest answers.

I'm not even going to mask this as a reassurance, hidden-bias or hidden anything. I'm going to be straight up honest: Nintendo annoys the poop out of me and I am slightly biased because I mainly play on Sony side,

Although I do looove Nintendo, yes, they annoy me and my friends and I always have debates or topics over certain things like Pokemon. Because I am a gamer and I want to get back into Pokemon at some point ( I stopped AT RUBY/EMERALD when I found out alot of the Pokemon felt exactly the same as old Pokemon).

With that being said I would like to showcase my Trademark Questions of the 7 Points: WHO , WHAT, WHEN , WHERE, WHY, WILL , IS?
This is for information purposes and I will admit, I think it's pretty stupid. I would also like some information as I am coming into this thinking all new games have all old Pokemon.

1. Who are you as a gamer?
2. What about this particular game has you interested in potentially purchasing it?
3. When do you see yourself purchasing?
4. Where do you see yourself in completing this game after purchase?
5. WIll you be purchasing this game to play or collect?
6. Is there any reason why you wouldn't buy this game?
7. Why? (This question can be directed to any of the above.)

I am curious because it seems to be rehashed and a filler for future games. Kinda like Zelda OOT for 3ds (one of my favorite games, unfortunately LOL).

Thank you for your time and if you would like to debate, please try to hold your emotions in check to prevent insulting and the like. I know how people get >.< Even though I'm sure I won't be able to prevent it. LOL

LET THE SURVEY BEGIN!!!
---
Life imitates art...
PSN PS3 + Vita: EsperKazumi Secondary PSN: Hana-Hana-Starr
#2SorrowOfAcheronPosted 5/10/2014 7:38:33 AM
EsperStarr posted...
I decided to post this on the most popular Nintendo boards because I figure I'd get some honest answers.

I'm not even going to mask this as a reassurance, hidden-bias or hidden anything. I'm going to be straight up honest: Nintendo annoys the poop out of me and I am slightly biased because I mainly play on Sony side,

Although I do looove Nintendo, yes, they annoy me and my friends and I always have debates or topics over certain things like Pokemon. Because I am a gamer and I want to get back into Pokemon at some point ( I stopped AT RUBY/EMERALD when I found out alot of the Pokemon felt exactly the same as old Pokemon).

With that being said I would like to showcase my Trademark Questions of the 7 Points: WHO , WHAT, WHEN , WHERE, WHY, WILL , IS?
This is for information purposes and I will admit, I think it's pretty stupid. I would also like some information as I am coming into this thinking all new games have all old Pokemon.

2. What about this particular game has you interested in potentially purchasing it?

I am curious because it seems to be rehashed and a filler for future games. Kinda like Zelda OOT for 3ds (one of my favorite games, unfortunately LOL).

Thank you for your time and if you would like to debate, please try to hold your emotions in check to prevent insulting and the like. I know how people get >.< Even though I'm sure I won't be able to prevent it. LOL

LET THE SURVEY BEGIN!!!

1. Uhh, not sure how to answer this. How old am I/ What kind of games I like?
2. Ruby and Sapphire are my favorite titles in the series so far, and getting a remake of the game that had your favorite set of Pokes and music is awesome.
3. Release day.
4. I don't get this one either
5. To play, definitely, though I do like my collection of Pokemon games c:
6. Not that I can't think of right now.
7. This game is awesome, in my opinion.

There.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Fire Emblem) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
#3TableFlipPosted 5/10/2014 7:51:09 AM
EsperStarr posted...
1. Who are you as a gamer? Someone who plays games as a hobby and to burn some time.
2. What about this particular game has you interested in potentially purchasing it? It's yet another addition to my favorite game franchise, and from assuming what happened with HGSS and FRLG, other remakes, there will probably be loads of content in-game and post-game compared to X and Y.
3. When do you see yourself purchasing? Once I read some reviews on here to make sure this game is at least decent.
4. Where do you see yourself in completing this game after purchase? In my room where I usually play games...?
5. WIll you be purchasing this game to play or collect? Play.
6. Is there any reason why you wouldn't buy this game? If it somehow ends up being the worst pokemon game, it's a no-buy to me, but if it's at least decent and has a decent amount of post-game content and/or DLC, then I'll purchase it.

---
I don't even know anymore.
3DS FC: 2320-6426-2982 | Pokemon Y IGN: Terra
#4SpoonMan54321Posted 5/10/2014 8:13:07 AM
blah blah blah
if the battle frontier is not in, no buy. hoenn is my favorite region BECAUSE of frontier, the rest makes no difference to me.
---
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"
#5Pram_the_OraclePosted 5/10/2014 8:15:12 AM
WTF is question number 1
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#6EsperStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 8:17:46 AM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
EsperStarr posted...

LET THE SURVEY BEGIN!!!

1. Uhh, not sure how to answer this. How old am I/ What kind of games I like?
2. Ruby and Sapphire are my favorite titles in the series so far, and getting a remake of the game that had your favorite set of Pokes and music is awesome.
3. Release day.
4. I don't get this one either
5. To play, definitely, though I do like my collection of Pokemon games c:
6. Not that I can't think of right now.
7. This game is awesome, in my opinion.

There.

lol 4. DO you see yourself completing the game? GOing bakc and forth to it? touching it a bit?
1.What kind of games do you play th emost? Are you a casual gamer or "hardcore" gamer?
---
Life imitates art...
#7EsperStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 8:19:34 AM
Pram_the_Oracle posted...
WTF is question number 1

lmao WHo are you as a gamer? Casual? "hardcore" ? Only play rpgs? only play Pokemon? New "gamer"?
---
Life imitates art...
#8JkickitPosted 5/10/2014 8:23:05 AM
EsperStarr posted...
WTF is question number 1

lmao WHo are you as a gamer? Casual? "hardcore" ? Only play rpgs? only play Pokemon? New "gamer"?

Does it matter though?
---
Pokemon X Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion. FC: 4742-6496-8948
#9EsperStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 8:26:19 AM
Jkickit posted...
EsperStarr posted...
WTF is question number 1

Does it matter though?

Yes it leads insight to everything that comes after the question. =)
---
Life imitates art...