This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

list of fairy weak Dragons that are actually threatened by fairies?

#21The_Sol_BladerPosted 5/14/2014 7:29:55 PM
Viridipalm_user posted...
On the thing with Kindra and Mega Mawile, Mega Mawile has Sucker Punch tho.

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kingdra: 172-203 (59.1 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841
#22CaptainZangoosePosted 5/14/2014 7:30:30 PM
RAcastBlaster posted...
CaptainZangoose posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Anything not named:
Garchomp
Charizard-X
Dialga
Dragalge
Reshiram

Yarharhar! How many times do I need to tell ye scurvy landlubbers that this scrawny piece of seaweed gets annihilated by most Fairies! Gardevoir, Klefki an' Mawile, in other words, the Fairies ye actually see people using can rip this worm apart!

252+ SpA Life Orb Adaptability Dragalge Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gardevoir: 354-421 (104.1 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It can be assumed that TR is up if you're using Dragalge, as well.

Protect/Dragon Pulse/Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball would allow you to set TR with no fear to Dragalge and hit everything except for Bisharp at least neutrally.

Mega Mawile definitely gives it issues though.

So fer Dragawful to win it needs favourable conditions, and an unreleased hidden ability? Any smart Gardevoir player would use Calm Mind on Dragarbage, an' that would let 'er OHKO 'im, survive Sludge Wave, an' none of this Trick Room crap fer this scenario, since yer just giving even more bias to yer favoured side.
#23XavuuPosted 5/14/2014 7:31:56 PM
Magikarpus posted...
They tend to help Dragonite.

Unless you're smart and break multiscale first. Wakness policy is wasted on dragonite IMO. Any good player will break multiscale first. Best case is to switch in on a super effective move, which is not going to happen if stealth rocks are up.
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
Also Pinsir now I guess. It's not gen V anymore.
#24zelionxPosted 5/14/2014 7:32:13 PM
none of them is the only answer
---
vs. Mavs won 4-3 -- vs. Blazers leading 3-1 (wtf no sweep)
Go Spurs Go
#25celticpride6Posted 5/14/2014 7:33:46 PM
Magikarpus posted...

The more things that activate Weakness Policy, the better.
---
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.
#26celticpride6Posted 5/14/2014 7:35:35 PM
Xavuu posted...
Magikarpus posted...

Unless you're smart and break multiscale first. Wakness policy is wasted on dragonite IMO. Any good player will break multiscale first. Best case is to switch in on a super effective move, which is not going to happen if stealth rocks are up.

When they break Multiscale, you DD. Then you at at +1 Attack/+1 Speed, more often then not with greater then 50% health.
---
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.
#27JudgmenlPosted 5/14/2014 7:55:56 PM
Everyone ignores clefable.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sUtdyzN.png - http://tinyurl.com/gamefaqs-avatars
#teamkyogre #zangoosesucks
#28LexifoxPosted 5/14/2014 8:05:11 PM
Judgmenl posted...
Everyone ignores clefable.

You might say they're unaware.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod