This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all the GTS for old Pokemon...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are all the GTS for old Pokemon...
2 years ago#1
Only wanting things like level 100 Arceus?

It is nigh impossible for me to get old Pokemon that I want to use for fun like Meowth/Persian and Klink line.
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony --- Wii U: sprague3725
2 years ago#2
Because the reasonable trade requests get taken quickly, and they know other players might be desperate enough to make such a ridiculous trade.
Official Fighting-Type Gym Leader of MGM GFAQS Pokeleague
Come visit us on the Battle Boards! FC:0774-4449-5042 FS: Fairy (Spritzee, Snubbull, Floette)
2 years ago#3
Protip: The GTS has an offer function in addition to the search function. This offer function is often overlooked by most, but is actually incredibly helpful.
inochi ga kieru made mamori tsuzukete iku
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
2 years ago#4
If you want a pokemon, deposit a starter/scatterbug/deerling and ask for it. It's a lot less hassle and much more likely to work.
FC: 1161-0867-3822; IGN: Ash; TSV: 1652
2 years ago#5
I always do reasonable trades.
Example: Charmander for squirtle
Haunter for Haunter
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
FC:2638 0197 7664
2 years ago#6
I picked up nearly 200 pokemon on the GTS in order to finish my dex. It takes some time to find a reasonable trade, but if you're patient, they're bound to pop up eventually.
3DS FC: 3840-6664-6336
Pokemon X IGN: Garret
2 years ago#7
Not sure cause you can't even accept them I cloned a few legends just to get things I wanted off gts you can't even send special legends like arceus or mew over the gts
3DS FC - 0275 8304 8965 IGN - Rutt
Safari - Poison (not sure pokes)
2 years ago#8
Lucario39 posted...
Because the reasonable trade requests get taken quickly, and they know other players might be desperate enough to make such a ridiculous trade.

Or said players just don't care, having tons of hacked legendaries anyhow.
PSN: Xzotic123; 3DS FC: 4270-1839-6523 Pokemon Y (Serif) - Electric: Electrode, Pikachu, Zebstrika
TFC Member
2 years ago#9
Dagdamor3725 posted...
Only wanting things like level 100 Arceus?

It is nigh impossible for me to get old Pokemon that I want to use for fun like Meowth/Persian and Klink line.

Well if you have a bit of patience i could give you a meowth for free (when i start breeding them for myself).

You'll have to wait until the game finally decides to hatch a 6IV galewings female Talonflame for me (takes unusually long tbh) ... in that goddamn luxury ball i want (which is the reason i still breed with a 5IV female). ... anyways meowth will be my next project
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
2 years ago#10
I only do reasonable trades; starters for starters, legendaries for legendaries, version exclusives for version exclusives, etc.
Did you hear the one about me giving a s***? Because if I ever did, I don't remember it.- lyrics from under and over it by Five Finger Death Punch
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are all the GTS for old Pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived