This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buffing Delcatty for a mod project.

#1magifeebasPosted 5/16/2014 5:24:45 PM
I assume I can make this type of thread since it's relevant to the game, but if not then I guess that's that. I just would appreciate any help I could get with this and don't have anywhere else to post at the moment.

Basically, my friends and I are modding some NU / UU Pokemon to make them OU worthy. I wanted to do Delcatty. I was thinking make it Normal / Fairy and give it Fur Coat, which would make it similar to a physically based Sylveon.The others disagreed and felt it should make use of Wonder Skin instead.

I think our main concern is how we go about buffing the stats of a Pokemon with all around awful stats. Also what could we do to make it more unique than the other Wish + Heal Bell + T-Wave users? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
#2MetaDeDeDePosted 5/16/2014 5:38:11 PM(edited)
Maybe give it Cotton Guard
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
#3LRodCPosted 5/16/2014 5:39:17 PM
Make Normalize turn every opponent's attack into a Normal type whenever Delcatty is on the field.
---
3DS FC: 1461-6200-7452
GameFAQs: Moderating you for your opinion since 1999.
#4Xynaxus64Posted 5/16/2014 5:43:44 PM(edited)
LRodC posted...
Make Normalize turn every opponent's attack into a Normal type whenever Delcatty is on the field.

Imagine this in Doubles if you were to use Trick-Or-Treat on your own Delcatty. Suddenly, Normalize becomes better than Wonder Guard.
And since the only thing that can use Trick-Or-Treat is a Ghost type itself, you basically wouldn't have to do anything to win the match. Sounds pretty broken to me.
---
3ds FC: 1977-0205-6694
QP3W-WWWW-WWW5-YH63
#5RAcastBlasterPosted 5/16/2014 5:42:12 PM
LRodC posted...

That would actually be great... Instead of just your moves, with no other buffs, make ALL MOVES be Normal type.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 FS: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent, Pumpkaboo
Steel types are the best!