This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buffing Delcatty for a mod project.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Buffing Delcatty for a mod project.
1 year ago#1
I assume I can make this type of thread since it's relevant to the game, but if not then I guess that's that. I just would appreciate any help I could get with this and don't have anywhere else to post at the moment.

Basically, my friends and I are modding some NU / UU Pokemon to make them OU worthy. I wanted to do Delcatty. I was thinking make it Normal / Fairy and give it Fur Coat, which would make it similar to a physically based Sylveon.The others disagreed and felt it should make use of Wonder Skin instead.

I think our main concern is how we go about buffing the stats of a Pokemon with all around awful stats. Also what could we do to make it more unique than the other Wish + Heal Bell + T-Wave users? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 year ago#2
Maybe give it Cotton Guard
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
(edited by MetaDeDeDe)
1 year ago#3
Make Normalize turn every opponent's attack into a Normal type whenever Delcatty is on the field.
---
3DS FC: 1461-6200-7452
GameFAQs: Moderating you for your opinion since 1999.
1 year ago#4
LRodC posted...
Make Normalize turn every opponent's attack into a Normal type whenever Delcatty is on the field.

Imagine this in Doubles if you were to use Trick-Or-Treat on your own Delcatty. Suddenly, Normalize becomes better than Wonder Guard.
And since the only thing that can use Trick-Or-Treat is a Ghost type itself, you basically wouldn't have to do anything to win the match. Sounds pretty broken to me.
---
3ds FC: 1977-0205-6694
QP3W-WWWW-WWW5-YH63
(edited by Xynaxus64)
1 year ago#5
LRodC posted...

That would actually be great... Instead of just your moves, with no other buffs, make ALL MOVES be Normal type.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 FS: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent, Pumpkaboo
Steel types are the best!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Buffing Delcatty for a mod project.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived