This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How come Venomoth is banned from UU?

#31LexifoxPosted 5/17/2014 10:19:35 PM
Atownsduke posted...
Awesome. Glad we can put this behind us :D

np. still gonna laugh whenever you talk about what I "allegedly" am.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#32AtownsdukePosted 5/17/2014 10:21:16 PM
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...

Well I don't plan on making it a habit, but if It happens again I'll use extra verbose vocabulary to spice things up.
---
3ds FC: 2836 1376 1479
Tsv: 1285
#33LexifoxPosted 5/17/2014 10:22:18 PM
Atownsduke posted...
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...

Well I don't plan on making it a habit, but if It happens again I'll use extra verbose vocabulary to spice things up.

I'm still assuming you'll pipe up with it anytime someone backs me up on something.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#34zelionxPosted 5/17/2014 10:22:54 PM
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...

I'm still assuming you'll pipe up with it anytime someone backs me up on something.

yeah, what she said
---
vs. Mavs won 4-3 -- vs. Blazers won 4-1 -- vs. Thunder 0-0 revenge tour time
Go Spurs Go
#35AtownsdukePosted 5/17/2014 10:26:50 PM
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...
Lexifox posted...
Atownsduke posted...

-shrug- that's fine. Like I said, I'll try to make it more entertaining when it happens. Ideally I won't be totally incorrect with my argument before bringing in internet white knights (wish I could say that for tonight, but whatever). But I guess we'll cross these bridges when we come to them.
---
3ds FC: 2836 1376 1479
Tsv: 1285
#36GloryChaosPosted 5/17/2014 11:00:17 PM
As far as I'm concerned, gamefaqs users are literally their usernames and any other details are irrelevant. I constantly forget that Lexi isn't actually a fox and I still remember the days when Si did good.

I guess it's time to train a Masquerain for UU...but even with intimidate, the only thing it has going for it is it's movepool.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#37LexifoxPosted 5/17/2014 11:31:44 PM
GloryChaos posted...
As far as I'm concerned, gamefaqs users are literally their usernames and any other details are irrelevant. I constantly forget that Lexi isn't actually a fox

Lexifox is actually a nickname based on my last name, so I actually am a Fox.
---
#38deidara21Posted 5/18/2014 12:19:08 AM
Lexifox posted...
GloryChaos posted...
As far as I'm concerned, gamefaqs users are literally their usernames and any other details are irrelevant. I constantly forget that Lexi isn't actually a fox

Lexifox is actually a nickname based on my last name, so I actually am a Fox.

Gleam will probably love you more if he ever reads your post
---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit
#39LexifoxPosted 5/18/2014 12:24:13 AM
deidara21 posted...

I don't get it.
---
#40deidara21Posted 5/18/2014 12:27:06 AM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
deidara21 posted...

I don't get it.

He is the arctic fox. You just said you're a fox. <_<
---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit