This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, getting back into battling, need some advice

#1XImperialDragonPosted 5/18/2014 1:04:53 PM
My team consists of Bisharp (Life Orb), Mega Mawile, Breloom (Focus Sash), Ferrothorn (Leftovers), Starmie (Choice Specs) and Landorus-I (Life Orb or Choice Band, unsure which I'm doing yet. I've also been swapping him back and forth with a special-typed Sheer Force Landorus but my Incarnate form one is the one with Stealth Rock). So, without heavy parentheses that's Bisharp, Mawile, Breloom, Ferrothorn, Starmie and Landorus-I.

The problem I've noticed is that I have a lot of fire weakness on my team, which seems kind of bad in theory because my team isn't super offensive to begin with, nor are they exactly the fastest. Regardless of this I somehow I just kept winning with this team despite the weakness to fire- though Mega Blaziken and Talonflame really, really hurt and have been either the reasons I've lost or almost the reasons for a loss on their own so I figure I need to address this because 66% of my team should get swept by a Blaziken or Talonflame if the opponent isn't stupid.

Any advice? I'm not really sure what Breloom does except for the fact that he's been MVP so many times due to bad predictions on my opponent's side, I'm almost enjoying him more than Bisharp and Mawile, who were the core I built the team around to begin with lol. Anyway, I figure I need either a defensive Pokemon that's not 4x weak to fire like Ferrothorn or just to drop the defensive Pokemon entirely and try something faster but I don't know what would fit best.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.