This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will GF do with the Fire-type starters once Gen 13 comes around?

#31CakeOfLiesPosted 5/20/2014 6:06:25 PM
Metleon posted...
slmcknett posted...
TropiOUs posted...
lol taking the pokedex seriously.

Hey, lead scientists write those things, man. They know what they're talking about.

Yes because Wailord is made of a mix of Hydrogen and Helium and Steelix is made of cork. Oh and let's not forget the Cat Ferret, Zangoose. I think Larvitar is made out of depleted uranium as well.

Better be careful with Magcargo.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#32slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 6:10:06 PM(edited)
Metleon posted...
Yes because Wailord is made of a mix of Hydrogen and Helium and Steelix is made of cork. Oh and let's not forget the Cat Ferret, Zangoose. I think Larvitar is made out of depleted uranium as well.

Lead scientists.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/6467/b53l.png
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."
#33HHDeceptionPosted 5/20/2014 6:27:20 PM(edited)
Chinese zodiac has a tiger. Having a cat too would be redundant.

Also, the myth goes that the animals had a race to decide who would be used in the zodiac. The rat and cat both cheated, but at the last minute, the rat backstabbed the cat. So the cat ended up not placing and the rat took first place. Hence the Zodiac starts with the Rat, and cats chase rats.

Nobody remembers the chinese zodiac from Digimon Tamers?
#34ChemuraderiePosted 5/20/2014 6:32:10 PM
HHDeception posted...

Also, the myth goes that the animals had a race to decide who would be used in the zodiac. The rat and cat both cheated, but at the last minute, the rat backstabbed the cat. So the cat ended up not placing and the rat took first place. Hence the Zodiac starts with the Rat, and cats chase rats.

I watched all of Tamers and I have no idea what you're talking about. >_>
---
PSN: Xzotic123; 3DS FC: 4270-1839-6523 PkmnY(Serif) Electric: Electrode, Pikachu, Zebstrika
Member: TFC, 3G3
#35SopherooPosted 5/20/2014 6:41:07 PM
Chemuraderie posted...
HHDeception posted...

I watched all of Tamers and I have no idea what you're talking about. >_>

The Devas
#36GolurkcanflyPosted 5/20/2014 6:50:54 PM
HHDeception posted...

In some versions, the rabbit isn't there and is replaced by the cat.
---
Destruction, destruction to end all! The universe, and human subconscious are willing their own end! This is the will of Metatron! Can you stop me?
#37jadon7Posted 5/20/2014 7:22:28 PM
XGeass posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Umm, the cat and rabbit are interchangeable, so there are 13 parts of the zodiac.

I don't remember a cat Deva from Digimon nor a cat talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures....so get out.

Don't be so willfully ignorant. Just because you only know of those two sources for the Chinese Zodiac does not mean other interpretations are wrong. In my culture, we use the cat instead of the rabbit.
#38XGeassPosted 5/20/2014 11:57:10 PM
jadon7 posted...
XGeass posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Umm, the cat and rabbit are interchangeable, so there are 13 parts of the zodiac.

I don't remember a cat Deva from Digimon nor a cat talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures....so get out.

Don't be so willfully ignorant. Just because you only know of those two sources for the Chinese Zodiac does not mean other interpretations are wrong. In my culture, we use the cat instead of the rabbit.

Sorry but I take my childhood anime and cartoons WAY more than you culture.

Also I have no clue what you culture is, but unless you are a Chinese national this is a moot point on your part.

Also those where just two series I thought of off the top of my head there have been others.
---
hysterical gamez is blank blank blank...