This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 7

#1slomasterPosted 5/20/2014 8:47:17 PM
Registration Topic; http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69017570

Islands
Central Island (Normal)
Venom Island (Poison)
Ghoul Island (Ghost)
Shade Island (Dark)
Magyk Island (Psychic)
Lagoon Island (Water)
Blaze Island (Fire)
Nature Island (Grass)
Strength Island (Fighting)
Runway Island (Flying)
Critter Island (Bug)
Flint Island (Rock)
Rust Island (Steel)
Flake Island (Ice)
Crevice Island (Ground)
Draco Island (Dragon)
Charge Island (Electric)
Mystic Island (Fairy)
Myth Island (Legends)

Character List;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bVdqXmcEDGYzhG7s3hduUi4IHl1FaWIgkD1dpZ8uvwA/
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#2XYSRTSEPosted 5/20/2014 9:34:23 PM
Atsuko ~ Myth island

Putting Will's fainted body under the deck of the ship, Atsuko was about to set sail when he remembered something.

What a second! Where did that klefki go?

Magnus ~ Shade Island

"I guess I really don't have a way off this island. What if it's too late? And everybody else is already asleep!"

Not wanting to waste time Magnus ran towards the nearby docks, looking for a ship.
---
I hate games where after you beat the final boss and watch the credits roll it starts you up back where you last saved. It's a lazy excuse for no post-game.
#3toad878Posted 5/20/2014 10:29:36 PM
Crevice Island:

After looking up, Zapo looked back at the burning village. "I think I should go back," said Zapo to himself, running back.

---

After a few minutes, Magmortar lost the pair. However, Blank and Verdian still were injured. "I think we should get help," panted Verdian, wiping the blood of his feet.

Draco Island:

After entering the cave, Gothitelle came across a Flygon. "I'm assuming you're the leader here," said Gothitelle.

"Yes. What do you want?" asked the Flygon.

"A battle. Just you and me," answered Gothitelle

"Fair enough," said the Flygon, getting ready for battle.
---
GENERATION 118: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#4HydregionzekPosted 5/21/2014 3:28:26 AM
Malamar took the stab, which created a small incision. He coughed up ink-laced toxic blood in Gaol's face, followed by a Superpower.
---
IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno. TSV: 3089.
Member of +- guild, Cosmic Omega of 3G3
#5Chrizzel28Posted 5/21/2014 6:09:57 AM
The ink blinded Robin, but the Superpower didn't work at all.

He repeats a mistake twice? Interesting... Robin thought, as he created a large wind that got most of the ink off.

He then followed with a few Shadow Balls that appeared besides him, which he launched while lunging forward himself right after them.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#6toad878Posted 5/21/2014 8:13:32 AM
Draco Island:

Flygon tried to use Dragon Claw on Gothitelle, but she stopped it with Psychic. "You call yourself a 'Leader'?" she taunted.
---
GENERATION 118: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#7HydregionzekPosted 5/21/2014 8:17:01 AM
The shadow balls, coming off of Gaol's pitiful special attack, did nothing, but they distracted Malamar enough that he only barely intercepted Gaol's lunge.
---
IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno. TSV: 3089.
Member of +- guild, Cosmic Omega of 3G3
#8The_DragonwPosted 5/21/2014 8:17:28 AM
Dragon Lord

"Sometimes I wonder about that Flygon I left in charge..."

"We also have a military leader, don't we?"

"Somewhere........You think that Flygon is competent?"

"Hopefully. This island is going to need a good leader during these hard times of war."

The Charizard nodded.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#9toad878Posted 5/21/2014 8:20:02 AM
Crevice Island:

"So, where should we go now?" asked Verdian.

"Let's go across that mountain there," answered Blank, looking up at a mountain.
---
#10Chrizzel28Posted 5/21/2014 8:26:25 AM
As Robin's arm was grabbed, he charged a Psycho Cut on the arm that was grabbed, forcing Malamar to let go of it. He then launched the purple Psycho Cut forward, before using a similar tactic to what he did with the Shadow Balls. However, instead of launching himself upwards, he warped behind Malamar and gave him a divekick, launching him towards the Psycho Cuts.

Having too much ghost type energy is really useful, though it will probably backfire later on...
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn