This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 7

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Episode 7
1 year ago#181
Draco Island:

Gothitelle came up to Bronzong, who was nearby. "Could you lead this army? I've got some business to do," she said.

"Sure," replied Bronzong.

"Great."
---
GENERATION 118: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
1 year ago#182
"Umm... No, thanks."
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
Slovenia =/= Slovakia
1 year ago#183
As Fate flew towards Giratina, she started slowing down. Giratina turned his head and looked at her.

"Tiny one, your brother is safe." he telepathically sent her.

"How did you know...?" Fate returned.

"Observing the world long enough means you get to know some people, whether they know it or not."
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
1 year ago#184
Sea:

A few minutes later, Gothitelle got on a boat and went towards Crevice Island.

Flint Island:

"I see you're strong," said Gulla.

"That's why I'm the leader here. Although, I am getting on a bit," replied Golem.

Crevice Island:

After a few minutes of walking about, Zapo spotted Zapdos. "Have you beaten Magmortar?" he asked.

"No, although I'm trying my best to find him," answered Zapdos.
---
GENERATION 118: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
1 year ago#185
" Oh."
---
IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno. TSV: 3089.
Member of +- guild, Cosmic Omega of 3G3
1 year ago#186
"What are we waiting for exactly?" Julian asked, in an attempt to break the silence.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
Slovenia =/= Slovakia
1 year ago#187
Flint Island:

Next, Golem used Hidden Power Ice on Gulla several times, which hurt her badly. Getting up, Gulla used Psychic to do what she did before. "Ugh..." sighed Golem. However, before he could react, Gulla took him out with Moonblast.
---
1 year ago#188
"IDK"
---
IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno. TSV: 3089.
Member of +- guild, Cosmic Omega of 3G3
1 year ago#189
Dragon Lord

"Well...this is..."
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
1 year ago#190
Sea:

"Grrr... Something tells me that we're losing!" said Gothitelle to herself.

Draco Island:

"This is going to be tough... I'll find some more Pokémon to help me," screeched Bronzong, looking into the distance.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Episode 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived