This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dante's Egglocke : Yggdrasil's Eagle Arises

#11Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 5:50:13 AM
“Dante! Wakeup” A young mother fruitlessly shouts. All she could here as a groan of protest which she responded to by sending her Fletchling out. “Casey, could you wake Dante up please?” The birds flaps its wings away from its perch, next to the plant pot in the main room.
The red headed bird swiftly gains speed, heading to Dante’s room. It was a usual teenage boy’s room, with some exceptions. There was a massive array of drawers on the right of the mirror that Dante’s mother bought him two years ago, after Dante and his older friends were having a pokemon battle that was back in Unova, his old home. Dante and Casey had been restless over the past few weeks; he was used to spending time with the hordes of Pidove that lived in his old neighbourhood.
The bird shakes his head and completes his duty by pecking Dante on the head, to this Dante responded to with a screech of agony. He ever was good at waking up easily. The male pushes black duvet covers away from him and opens the window near his room after pushing his white curtains away. In the corner of his eye Dante notices a couple of children around his own age, quickly snapping himself awake he gets changed into the clothes he bought a couple months ago. The male was now wearing a red cap with black sunglasses resting on them, complimenting his black hair and unusually large blue eyes. The male had yet to zip up his blue jacket so his black shirt was visible. Before leaving his room Dante notices that his brother Cheren had left him a message, Cheren had won his fourth gym badge and wished Dante luck on his journey, Dante takes a moment to remember the day Cheren left for his journey, the day was bittersweet, he was all alone in the town so his father had stayed home to monitor Cheren’s pokemon. Once his brother left however Dante decided to spend time researching Pokemon with Professor Juniper, during his time as an assistant Dante had learned much and gained much.
At the beginning it was a hard process, Dante had to take care of a newly born pokemon, an Eevee, over the last few months Dante and the Eevee, now called Aaron had bonded and become partners. Aaron wasn’t Dante’s only pokemon though. A few weeks after Aaron became Dante’s friend the two were sent to the trophy garden in Sinnoh to monitor the Pokemon that visited, for his role in stopping a minor thief meant that Dante was allowed to keep two Pokemon who wanted to stay with him. These two pokemon were a Glameow, Bella and Pyroblast the Vulpix.
His success in the Trophy Garden convinced Professor Juniper that sending him to research Pokemon with other people was a good idea so Dante went to Hoenn to help Steven investigate some old ruins on the sea bed, the ruins are currently having the braille translated although other areas have been found with braille on the walls. This is how Dante was given Deus X, arguably the most powerful pokemon Dante owned although he had an Achilles heel, he could only use Take down.

*Continued*
#12Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 5:50:38 AM
Through many other jobs as a lab assistant Bereson, a wandering artist pokemon was found, Bereson was an impressive artist apprentice in Johto however he didn’t want to live a life of art, he wanted to become stronger as one of the few members of his species who appreciates the art of battle rather than the more common more common art of painting.
The final Pokemon who joined his team was Lola, a bunnelby who was rather rogue-like in her patterns, using her innate skills of agility and attacking quickly Lola was at the top of her game until Deus X limited her mobility and endured her attacks as a steel type. It took a couple weeks for her to open up but Dante managed to have her open up. That was a long time ago to Dante, he had been anticipating a long journey and was not disappointed, luckily for him however Professor Sycamore already knew what he felt about capturing many Pokemon who would rarely battle. Since having more Pokemon meant spending less time with others Dante vowed to never catch a seven Pokemon unless it’s a life and death situation.

A/N Just wanted to put how Dante and his Pokemon met, I’ll work on how he interacts with the others after 5-10 minutes rest for my arms.
#13Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 5:56:26 AM
rojse posted...
Cody_Blackquill posted...
Current Team:
Aaron (Eevee) Male LV 4 Hardy ability: Run Away (Thank Helix)
Lola (Bunnelby) Female LV 5 Adamant Ability:Pickup
Deus X (Beldum) Level 5 Adamant Ability: Clear Body
Pyroblast (Vulpix) LV 5 Male Relaxed Ability: Drought
Bereson (Smeargle) LV 1 Male Hardy Ability Technician. I'm so worried I'm gonna Sketch something unusable :\
Bella (Glameow) LV 4 Timid Ability Own Tempo

Aaron Helping Hand Growl Tackle Tail Whip
Lola Tackle Agility Leer Quick Attack
Deus X Takedown
Pyroblast Heatwave Hypnosis Hex Extrasensory
Bereson Sketch
Bella Fakeout

Wait a minute, I sent you a Bunnelby with Pickup rather than Huge Power? I'll do another egg for you and I'm really sorry about that.

It's okay, it's now benefits her backstory since I deided she would be
A) Cheek Pouch: Be a food eating champion who only works when there is something beneficial for her.
B) Pick up: A rogue that ends up out calculated by a pokemon that is literally the child of a super computer.
C) Huge Power :Boxing ring champion, Arrogant in battle but justifiably so since she was the strongest and hasn't been a situation where she has been challenged otherwise,

fawful_X posted...
That Beldum should be mine.

Once it gets to level 20, Beldum becomes awesome. Until then, it's very risky.

When level twenty comes though, :D he will be the greatest thing that could happen, already Deus X has saved the team by resisting all the normal attacks thrown at him.
#14rojsePosted 5/29/2014 5:58:18 AM(edited)
When level twenty comes though, :D he will be the greatest thing that could happen, already Deus X has saved the team by resisting all the normal attacks thrown at him.

Yeah, if you aren't starting with a ghost-type, Steel or rock are both awesome alternatives.
---
Current Giveaway/Trade Thread (Current as of 28 May):
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/69317626
#15Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 6:00:27 AM
rojse posted...

Yeah, if you aren't starting with a ghost-type, Steel or rock are both awesome alternatives.

I remember one where I didn't, Sacrifices were made, money was lost and I only had four pokemon. Also during training I JUST found the house on the right above the shop that functions as a faster Pokemon center, that would have helped during my wonder locke
#16Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 6:01:26 AM
Starting Next chapter now
#17rojsePosted 5/29/2014 6:05:16 AM
I remember one where I didn't, Sacrifices were made, money was lost and I only had four pokemon. Also during training I JUST found the house on the right above the shop that functions as a faster Pokemon center, that would have helped during my wonder locke

You can beat your first pokemon with an L1 party as long as you have some sort of strategy and switch between multiple pokemon. I've poisoned the first pokemon and switched between party members to wait for it to faint, used growl on it to lower offense, tail whip to help the next switch-in win, and all sorts of other things to beat it. It can be very challenging to work within the scant tools you're given at the start of the game when your first encounter is much more overpowered than yourself.
---
#18Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 6:22:05 AM
rojse posted...

You can beat your first pokemon with an L1 party as long as you have some sort of strategy and switch between multiple pokemon. I've poisoned the first pokemon and switched between party members to wait for it to faint, used growl on it to lower offense, tail whip to help the next switch-in win, and all sorts of other things to beat it. It can be very challenging to work within the scant tools you're given at the start of the game when your first encounter is much more overpowered than yourself.

I'll say this much, i had one pokemon with only ghost moves, HP Ghost unown and two pokemon who had no attacking moves with the only pokemon with a workable attacking move being numel with tackle and ember. Naturally the Unown got me some great trades Post Game since it fainted, I partly regret it but he did die and I needed a mother Pokemon for my slaking solo which was being delayed because bank
#19rojsePosted 5/29/2014 6:23:54 AM
rojse posted...

I'll say this much, i had one pokemon with only ghost moves, HP Ghost unown and two pokemon who had no attacking moves with the only pokemon with a workable attacking move being numel with tackle and ember. Naturally the Unown got me some great trades Post Game since it fainted, I partly regret it but he did die and I needed a mother Pokemon for my slaking solo which was being delayed because bank

Ouch, that is brutal.
---
#20Cody_Blackquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 6:39:32 AM(edited)
Chapter 1 Continued

“Dante! I said get downstairs.” Dante quickly stops reminiscing and picks up his black bag and his cup of coffee next to his computer, he had been doing some final research, when will his Pokemon get new moves, luckily most were easy to get with the exception of Bereson, if there was a double battle available it wouldn’t be a problem though. Whilst taking a few sips of his coffee he runs downstairs and takes the books he had been using off the counter, placing them on the bookshelf. “Good morning Dante!” His mother speaks before sighing, “So, today you’re leaving right?” She begins to sob quietly before giving him his breakfast composing herself before sending him off.
Whilst walking outside his door he sees the children he saw before, he quickly discovers they are called Shauna and Serena, the three had a good conversation under the tree whilst his mother’s Rhyhorn watched, the conversation they had lasted long enough for them to already arrive on route one. This route however was very tranquil yet it was missing something, the most important thing for a route. Pokemon. Dante picks a Pokeball off his belt, the Pokemon he rather randomly sent out was Aaron, the sudden physical manifestation of Aaron surprised the two, causing them to ask about the Pokemon they dubbed ‘Too cute to fight’ their words caused Aaron to shake his head, Aaron had always been told he was ‘Capable of taking hits.’ Even the Pokedex verified this to his joy.
Aaron however did enjoy being fawned over so he acted as cute as he could causing Dante to smile at him, he always did love acting.
Within moments the four walked through an arch which meant they had reached their second town . Aquachorde town where Dante was introduced to Tierno, a dance enthusiast and Trevor, a boy who was ACTUALLY committed to the Pokedex, very rare even to someone who worked at a lab dedicated to research. It was then Dante decided to think long and hard about a nickname, after a few moments of deliberation he decided to dub himself as Chaos. They all then decided to order some food after conversation, Shauna decided that battling Dante would be a good idea with her new partner Froakie…