This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn, Ace Trainer Model Fashionista Extraordinaire

#111hodelinoPosted 6/12/2014 6:31:04 AM
MissJocelyn posted...
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...
Okay. Platonic friendship it is.

Ok. When can I try again?

Well, I didn't want to make this any more awkward than it had to be, but honestly, you're going to need money first.

In the meantime, though, we'll be Trevor-level friends. This means that if I ever see you I'll nod in your direction slightly, I'll say hello if I'm forced, and if anyone asks if I know you or not, I'll say yes and if I say anything bad about you, it will only be moderately horrible and I'll say you're at least better than Calem and my mother.

I'm okay with this xD. Also define "rich"
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
Number One Starmie and Mega Diancie Fan
#112MissJocelyn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:31:23 AM
endergamer537 posted...
Viola > Sina > Shauna

Well, I should think its rather obvious.

Viola has managed to get me a title in the nobility, so she's far better than Sina. Sina's not crazy and doesn't provoke Calem into being a fool, so Sina is better than Shauna. And Shauna... well, she is rather plain-looking and doesn't understand the rule of cute, so she does at least have that.
---
I'm going on an adventure to become an Ace Trainer Model Fashionista. Come join me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69366760
#113MissJocelyn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:32:44 AM
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...

Well, I didn't want to make this any more awkward than it had to be, but honestly, you're going to need money first.

In the meantime, though, we'll be Trevor-level friends. This means that if I ever see you I'll nod in your direction slightly, I'll say hello if I'm forced, and if anyone asks if I know you or not, I'll say yes and if I say anything bad about you, it will only be moderately horrible and I'll say you're at least better than Calem and my mother.

If you have to ask, you can't afford me.
---
I'm going on an adventure to become an Ace Trainer Model Fashionista. Come join me:
#114hodelinoPosted 6/12/2014 6:36:27 AM
MissJocelyn posted...
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...

Well looks like I have to beat more Kids...
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
Number One Starmie and Mega Diancie Fan
#115endergamer537Posted 6/12/2014 6:37:22 AM
MissJocelyn posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Viola > Sina > Shauna

Viola has managed to get me a title in the nobility, so she's far better than Sina. Sina's not crazy and doesn't provoke Calem into being a fool, so Sina is better than Shauna. And Shauna... well, she is rather plain-looking and doesn't understand the rule of cute, so she does at least have that.

I know, just listing it for other people.
---
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429
All hail Centaur Therapist Jesus!
#116MissJocelyn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:37:52 AM
hodelino posted...
MissJocelyn posted...
hodelino posted...
Also define "rich"

Well looks like I have to beat more Kids...

Oh, I remember the carefree days of my youth last week when I was battling pre-schoolers for their lunch money.
---
#117MissJocelyn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:44:27 AM
endergamer537 posted...
MissJocelyn posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Viola > Sina > Shauna

I know, just listing it for other people.

Well, i suppose I could write up a list of who I like and who I don't for reference. I'll do it when I finish writing up to Grant's Gym and my clothes-shopping spree in Cyllage City.
---
#118The_DragonwPosted 6/12/2014 6:48:02 AM
This topic.

:D
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#119CharocksPosted 6/12/2014 8:47:19 AM
Best topic i've read in a while. 10/10
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#120ZeldaFan113Posted 6/12/2014 1:32:01 PM
Bump, I don't wanna let this topic die.
---
Tales of Vesperia is awesome. That's all there is to it. -Me. FC: 5327-0924-6791.