This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Klefki or Shuckle in my team?

#11KRebornPosted 6/6/2014 5:10:20 AM
Also also your team is pretty lame.

I'd ditch Mavile for Aegislash or Charizard for Talonflame and mega the other. Give chomp life orb; Klefki and Espeon leftovers and Espeon some support moves instead of redundant coverage.

Just a few suggestions if you are interested.
---
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.
#12EvandroP(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:04:30 PM
KReborn posted...
Klefki looks much better imo and Twave makes sure Charizard isn't totally useless when not mega. Espeon would benefit too.

Also choose a mega and stick to it. Charizard and Mawile are lame if not mega'd and you are sacrificing their item slots for no reason.

You are right about mawile and charizard being lame without megas. But got any suggestions to add, remove, improve in my team? I kinda have mawile mostly to mega evolve in case I don't need charizard or garchomp to battle and also I don't have any moves that can defeat fairy types like clefable and sylveon with Iron Head. Any suggestion is welcome
#13EvandroP(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:14:43 PM
KReborn posted...
Also also your team is pretty lame.

I'd ditch Mavile for Aegislash or Charizard for Talonflame and mega the other. Give chomp life orb; Klefki and Espeon leftovers and Espeon some support moves instead of redundant coverage.
Just a few suggestions if you are interested.

Yeah, I was thinking of changing Charizard for Talonflame (I just love charizard cause he's my #1 favourite pokemon and he learns solar beam with drought to kill rock and water types for couverage) and I was thinking of Blaziken since he's fast and strong too and learn Brave Bird and Flare Blitz too. I had a aegislash before, one of my and strongest pokemon in-game but he's weak to fire, ground (earthquake really common) and ghost and so, give suggestions about what to change if you have more? Oh, and is giving Espeon support moves? I use Psyshock for physical damage, Dazzling Gleam for dragon types and shadow ball for gengars and gardevoirs, I could change Calm Mind thought. Any more suggestions?