This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, why are there hot girls in this "children's" franchise?

#1ItsDat1ZangoosePosted 6/7/2014 2:19:33 PM
Is it because of teen boys and hormones? They know hormones sell.
---
No one is the official anyone of anything.
#2FuneralCakePosted 6/7/2014 2:20:22 PM
Because it's not a franchise for children. It's meant to be enjoyable for everybody.
---
KITTY PANTIES KITTY PANTIES KITTY PANTIES KITTY PANTIES
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#3ItsDat1Zangoose(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:21:03 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Because it's not a franchise for children. It's meant to be enjoyable for everybody.

Plus what I said in the first post.
---
No one is the official anyone of anything.
#4LexifoxPosted 6/7/2014 2:22:26 PM
FuneralCake posted...

GF have openly said that they consider the main game/story parts to be intended for children, and feel the Wi-Fi battles and Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway/Maison are for older fans.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5acerola-orionPosted 6/7/2014 2:26:45 PM
and the pokegirls are for people like ptt so i think they have all their bases covered
---
Now Playing: censorship: the game
#6MasterAdeptAlexPosted 6/7/2014 2:29:55 PM
So creepy nerds can have their fap material, and fantasizes over them all day.
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#7kingjam1Posted 6/7/2014 2:32:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Takeshi Shudo once wrote that the reason Ash's female companions changed is so guys had different eye candy to look at every region.
---
Can't think of anything
#8LexifoxPosted 6/7/2014 2:33:01 PM
kingjam1 posted...
I'm pretty sure Takeshi Shudo once wrote that the reason Ash's female companions changed is so guys had different eye candy to look at every region.

We're talking about the games, because they sexied up Team Aqua and Magma.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9ChapFromKrugisPosted 6/7/2014 2:33:57 PM
nintendo is starting to realize that sex sells. why else would they give daisy such a fantastic ass and make her jiggle in mario kart 8?
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-6820 | IGN: Neo (Y) Makoto (X) | TSV: 1879/3634 |
http://i.imgur.com/JvfvykJ.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/2LAsAOj.jpg
#10LexifoxPosted 6/7/2014 2:34:24 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
nintendo is starting to realize that sex sells. why else would they give daisy such a fantastic ass and make her jiggle in mario kart 8?

Because they don't realize Rosalina is superior.
---