This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding help

#1KRebornPosted 6/9/2014 11:38:23 PM
So I want to engage in some breeding but I hear it requires a male and a female. I already have the male and was wondering if I could get the female from Serena.

She was pretty friendly maybe she would be willing to provide if asked in the proper manner or maybe I should ask the champion, she looks pretty experienced, she might be willing to show me the ropes.

After all you don't become a champion without lots of breeding, the competition is very stiff.

I also hear that you find help online though I am not sure that is very trustworthy...

Thoughts?
---
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 6/9/2014 11:43:02 PM
Shauna should be able to help without much trouble. She's even conveniently stationed out of your home
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841
#3KReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:13:54 AM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Shauna should be able to help without much trouble. She's even conveniently stationed out of your home

I thought about going to her but I am worried that she is too young for this kind of thing. Kids her age should go out and battle and enjoy the world not engage in breeding.
---
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.