This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon riddles! Part IV

#371sonic2307Posted 6/19/2014 10:14:38 PM
The_Dragonw posted...
Pichu?

:/

Ok I'm back and mine finally has a winner!

My name's Violet and I'll be your guide (This part only makes sense if you read Geronimo Stilton. Google it if you've never heard of him or 'them' :p)
To this world where adventures collide (This doesn't refer to the poke world. It refers to Geronimo's (and Violet's). They have some really far-fetched adventures there. Looks filler but read on.....)
But first we'll take a trip in style (pretty much filler but they often fly in planes to said adventure spots. Notice 'we'll' is used here instead of 'I'll'. This indicates that Violet isn't alone. And is she ever?)
To your world for a while (THE POKEWORLD)
I spy with my little eye (Filler. Violet's eyes don't open very wide though)
A little thing rush by (The pokemon)
'How strange' I though while laughing around (read on...)
These critters are much smaller than that in my hometown! (Mice in Geronimo's Earth are way, WAY bigger than Pichu)
He met Mewtwo once or twice (read on...)
Maybe more than that, can't be precise (read on.....)
But whether he'll win or lose (Where can Pichu possibly even have a chance against Mewtwo? Not the anime/manga. in Super Smash Bros Melee!)
That's up to you to choose (Player controls Pichu)
Whether you're better at the game (Whether you're better at melee than the mewtwo player)
Or otherwise, cuz it's not the same (Or the other player's better than you)
He's fast way over there (He's fast in melee)
Here he's quite slow and nobody cares (Base speed in the pokeworld: 60 which is pretty slow)
His bulk is pathetic too (20/15/35 defenses aren't gonna let him survive anything....)
So sad, but it's true (filler)
Even when he grows up (Even when he evolves)
He's still not quite up to the top (He still sucks)
He's cute and innocent but don't be fooled (He's cute)
He can think evil too (Learns Nasty Plot)
So can you guess which pokemon we're staring (filler)
Don't worry though: He isn't glaring (Can't learn Glare)
Oh wait.... We took too long (filler)
A bright flash of light and he's gone! (Learns Flash)

Congrats to The_Dragonw for getting this correct.

WARNING!!!!! Don't read the spoiler if you don't care and just gonna say ok.
btw Violet's my waifu :)
---
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey
#372Dathedr-vodhrPosted 6/19/2014 10:25:38 PM
omg geronimo stilton lol!
best ever childhood!
and violet was mah first waifu, i forgot about her but i remember now!
the daily gazzette!
---
FC: 1435 5375 1663 IGN: Dathedr 80 People agree that Mega garde is viable
The Proud Royal Head Chef of the most Benevolent Mistress, Valerie
#373sonic2307Posted 6/19/2014 10:49:52 PM
Has anyone guessed Flareon for this yet?

Also currently unsolved...
I've been around for quite a bit, (Has been here since gen 1)
An untrue seer, a decision split. (The infamous false prophet)
I can take the heat, if you allow me so, (It can have Flash Fire)
It takes quite a bit of audacity, I'll have you know. (Umm...... Guts is better?)
The way I grow, I share with three more, (It evolves from Eevee with the Fire Stone. This method is shared with Vulpix, Growlithe and Pansear)
But it's my wish, I think you find a bore. (Learns wish.....)
I'll attract some attention, if you let me charge, (Learns flame charge/attract)
A clever spin on a classic tale, becomes quite large. (No idea....)

---
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey
#374CyndaquilForevaPosted 6/19/2014 10:53:15 PM
@Sonic

Argh! I was gonna guess Pichu but since I was a Provisional I was unable to post yet!
But congrats Dragonw.
---
---
CYNDAQUIL FOREVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and PM me for friend code and complimentary Cyndaquil. X and y only.
#375sonic2307Posted 6/19/2014 11:06:57 PM
And is this Feebas/Milotic by any chance?

We're everywhere and nowhere, my friend and I. (Magikarp is everywhere. Feebas is nowhere)
We diverged some time ago, he to a world of darkness and I to a world of light. (Gyarados became violent and his mega is dark type. Milotic stops fights according to the dex)
We're mostly let alone, but sometimes we must fight. (Umm.........)
Special moves are my specialty, but direct combat is the way he likes. (Milotic uses special moves whereas gyarados is primarily physical)
You say my moves will never hit? I think they might! (Milotic often uses Surf and Ice Beam which are accurate moves........ ok this doesn't make sense)
But all he gets is a spin on another group's plight. (When gyarados gets a mega, he loses the not-so-useful flying type and gains the equally useless dark type)

Hope this doesn't make it obvious.

oh and better luck next time cyndaquil :)
---
#376CyndaquilForevaPosted 6/19/2014 11:09:01 PM
The answers to all the riddles are Heracross.

If not, then it's Cyndaquil.
---
---
CYNDAQUIL FOREVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and PM me for friend code and complimentary Cyndaquil. X and y only.
#377Sword_of_DuskPosted 6/20/2014 12:14:15 AM
Guessing Mega Charizard Y for this.

MadameLuigi64 posted...
We're everywhere and nowhere, my friend and I. Every trainer has a starter at some point in their career, but they can never be found in the wild.

We diverged some time ago, he to a world of darkness and I to a world of light. Charizard Y retains its light coloring, while Charizard X is black. Even normal Zard has this in regards to its regular and shiny colors.

We're mostly let alone, but sometimes we must fight. Not sure about this one.

Special moves are my specialty, but direct combat is the way he likes. Charizard Y has a much better special attack stat than X, plus X gets Tough Claws, making physical moves a better option.

You say my moves will never hit? I think they might! Since he's special oriented, the most powerful fire-type moves available to Charizard Y don't have 100% accuracy.

But all he gets is a spin on another group's plight. Charizard X becomes part Dragon, opening up a weakness to Fairies.

---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#378sonic2307Posted 6/20/2014 12:41:04 AM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

MadameLuigi64 posted...
We're everywhere and nowhere, my friend and I. Every trainer has a starter at some point in their career, but they can never be found in the wild.

We diverged some time ago, he to a world of darkness and I to a world of light. Charizard Y retains its light coloring, while Charizard X is black. Even normal Zard has this in regards to its regular and shiny colors.

Special moves are my specialty, but direct combat is the way he likes. Charizard Y has a much better special attack stat than X, plus X gets Tough Claws, making physical moves a better option.

You say my moves will never hit? I think they might! Since he's special oriented, the most powerful fire-type moves available to Charizard Y don't have 100% accuracy.

But all he gets is a spin on another group's plight. Charizard X becomes part Dragon, opening up a weakness to Fairies.

MegaZard X doesn't have a weakness to fairies.
---
#379DigiDude77Posted 6/20/2014 1:07:20 AM
sonic2307 posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

MadameLuigi64 posted...

MegaZard X doesn't have a weakness to fairies.

Opens up a weakness to ground though. :p
---
<('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
#380CyndaquilForevaPosted 6/20/2014 1:26:54 AM
Luigi, for a repeat of what I guessed already, is it Gengar/Machamp?
---
---