This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An Eevee friendly huh?

#41ExcIusivity69Posted 6/19/2014 3:58:02 PM
This will be the most use that will Flareon will ever get.
---
I thought it was legit because it was Japanese. - jogglypuff
#42Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 4:07:35 PM(edited)
Megumi sama posted...
Don't have time to fix them, but all of my stats are wrong because I was working off of level 100 not 30. So for example Hydro Pump doesn't have a 25% OHKO chance but a a 43.8% percent only matters on the margins.

Just analyzed Eevee to see how much of a threat this "joke" is. Adamant + Adaptability + Choice Band + Return. Good to know if you're considering it or if you want to watch out for it. These are based on level 30.

Vaporeon = 2HKO. Vaporeon 2HKO with Hydro Pump or Scald, but needs the burn to win because Eevee is faster.

Jolteon = OHKO. Jolteon is faster and can OHKO with Thunderbolt.

Flareon = OHKO. Flareon is faster and any set up can OHKO with Flare Blitz. If you want to avoid the recoil Facade works just fine on a Toxic Orb set and Return works for Choice Band. Adamant Life Orb also can use Return but a Jolly set up only has a 93.8% chance to OHKO.

Espeon = OHKO. Espeon is faster but if it's not already set up in some manner the only moves Espeon has available that have a chance of OHKO is Psyshock (37.5%) if Timid and Psychic (56.3%) and Psyshock (93.8%) if Modest.

Umbreon = 2HKO. Eevee is faster and Foul Play only does 81.7% max.

Leafeon = 2HKO. Leafeon is faster and has a 81.3% chance to OHKO with Leaf Blade if Adamant.

Glaceon = 2HKO. Eevee is faster but Glaceon can OHKO with Ice Beam.

Sylveon = 2HKO. Sylveon can also 2HKO with Moonblast but Eevee is faster.

Foul play is a transfer move and last I checked, Kalos region pokemon only. This part is invalid.

Other than that, everything is legit

---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D
#43-Unowninator-Posted 6/19/2014 4:07:56 PM
BlackBlueButts posted...
N-K-S posted...
BlackBlueButts posted...
Sounds... Dumb

It limits you to just 9 pokemon..... It's a good challenge as a trainer instead of "brave bird everything talonflame"

And how is doing an eeveelution team any better? It's gimmicky and everyone will run the same sets.

Right. >_>

<_<

*is planning some secrets for this*
---
''A good way to keep healthy is to eat more Chinese food.'' ~a fortune cookie
Sign my petition to allow more PMs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/68039387
#44cocomungaPosted 6/20/2014 1:12:13 AM
The things to expect in my opinion

Calm Vaporeons with Wacan Berry
Choice Specs Jolteon
Curse Umbreon and Toxic stall Umbreon
The Flareon set I mentioned earlier but no Superpower (my bad).
Sylveons of all kinds
Choice Specs Espeon

Leafeon seems like a good choice also. I'm going to run a Lum Berry, and enough EVs to outspeed a max speed Timid Vaporeon at level 30 (116 speed evs), max attack and the rest in HP, With the moves

Ability: Leaf Guard

Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Quick Attack

A Counter to those very annoying Toxic/Swagger Umbreons, and powerful against all other Eons besides Flareon, who will take decent damage from a Swords Danced Quick Attack.

Glaceon would be good at dealing with this set, but besides that I don't think it will be used much. Both of its abilities require Hail to be of any use, not to mention it is slow, has low Special Defense, and is ineffective against two Eeveelutions. It can definitely hit hard from the get-go, but so can all of the others besides Umbreon.

Flareon can one hit KO all but two Eeveelutions after its Guts boost, unless they run a ridiculous amount of investment in bulk. Flareon even one shots itself with Flare Blitz.
---
FC- 3797 7330 8352 IGN- Sha-Quanda
#45N-K-SPosted 6/20/2014 1:32:13 AM
I will use an eevee.....just because
---
My response to "Aurorus sucks"
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-67547749
#46JohnRust7Posted 6/20/2014 1:33:50 AM
Time to Double-Team up in this b****.
---
Bravely Default: 4227-0733-5921 IGN: Celina My List http://tinyurl.com/kx4p2sd
Water Safari: Panpour, Gyarados, Frogadier
#47TheWhiskazPosted 6/20/2014 1:45:42 AM
N-K-S posted...
So what's everyone's team going to be I wonder.... Probably see a lot of vaporeons, espeons, sylveons and umbreons... I'm thinking leafeon will be pokemon to use for this as it can beat espeon, Umbreon and vaporeon and not many people will have flareon to counter it but might see a few glaceons.....

We're gonna see Eeveelutions a lot
---
Official Furfrou of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Boards
Unless what you're talking about is either food or something bad, it needs more Furfrou
#48N-K-SPosted 6/20/2014 3:09:23 AM
TheWhiskaz posted...
N-K-S posted...
So what's everyone's team going to be I wonder.... Probably see a lot of vaporeons, espeons, sylveons and umbreons... I'm thinking leafeon will be pokemon to use for this as it can beat espeon, Umbreon and vaporeon and not many people will have flareon to counter it but might see a few glaceons.....

We're gonna see Eeveelutions a lot

No s*** Sherlock ;)
---
My response to "Aurorus sucks"
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-67547749
#49Nanahara715Posted 6/20/2014 5:29:59 AM
cocomunga posted...
The things to expect in my opinion

Calm Vaporeons with Wacan Berry
Choice Specs Jolteon
Curse Umbreon and Toxic stall Umbreon
The Flareon set I mentioned earlier but no Superpower (my bad).
Sylveons of all kinds
Choice Specs Espeon

Leafeon seems like a good choice also. I'm going to run a Lum Berry, and enough EVs to outspeed a max speed Timid Vaporeon at level 30 (116 speed evs), max attack and the rest in HP, With the moves

Ability: Leaf Guard

Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Quick Attack

A Counter to those very annoying Toxic/Swagger Umbreons, and powerful against all other Eons besides Flareon, who will take decent damage from a Swords Danced Quick Attack.

Glaceon would be good at dealing with this set, but besides that I don't think it will be used much. Both of its abilities require Hail to be of any use, not to mention it is slow, has low Special Defense, and is ineffective against two Eeveelutions. It can definitely hit hard from the get-go, but so can all of the others besides Umbreon.

Flareon can one hit KO all but two Eeveelutions after its Guts boost, unless they run a ridiculous amount of investment in bulk. Flareon even one shots itself with Flare Blitz.

On the leafeon set, why not give it chlorophyll and x scissor and put sunny day on someone else? (Like a tanky vaporeon, give it a heat rock
---
3DS Friend code: 3583-0033-5973
Safari: Panpour, Buizel, Poliwhirl
#50Nanahara715Posted 6/20/2014 5:56:47 AM
Also, for wifi rotation battles, do you get six (three up, three back), or just 3 (3 up)?
---
3DS Friend code: 3583-0033-5973
Safari: Panpour, Buizel, Poliwhirl