This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse Game: Revived! Or should I say, Undeadified!

#71ZeldaFan113Posted 7/2/2014 10:33:53 AM
Bump
---
Tales of Vesperia is awesome. That's all there is to it. -Me. FC: 5327-0924-6791.
#72ZeldaFan113Posted 7/2/2014 4:56:00 PM
Bomp.
---
Tales of Vesperia is awesome. That's all there is to it. -Me. FC: 5327-0924-6791.
#73ZeldaFan113Posted 7/3/2014 3:48:13 AM
Buuuuuump.
---
#74ZeldaFan113Posted 7/3/2014 12:32:17 PM
Bump, FOR THE LOVE OF ZOMBIES SOMEBODY RATE!
---
#75ZeldaFan113Posted 7/3/2014 5:28:13 PM
I think this topic is dead.
---
#76ZeldaFan113Posted 7/4/2014 12:41:57 PM
ZeldaFan113 posted...
ZeldaFan113 posted...
ZeldaFan113 posted...
ZeldaFan113 posted...
ZeldaFan113 posted...
I got Meditite,
Lotad,
and Magnemite.

Lotad@Nothing
Rain Dish
-Rain Dance
-Mist
-Energy Ball
-Surf

Lotad is for a lot of things. He purifies water from rain Dance, can attack with Surf, Energy Ball and Mist is for when we have to hide. He is the main food grower, too, so we depend a lot on him. But Lotad is our main food source.

Metitite@Twisted Spoon
Telepathy
-Meditate
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Recover

Meditite is pretty much the doctor around here. Well, yes, Psychic CAN be used for attacking, but still. Recover is self-explanatory, heals us up. Psychic, Calm Mind and Meditate are used to stay sane.

Magnemite@Metal Coat
Sturdy
-Double Team
-Flash Cannon
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder

As you can see, Magnemite is the main attacker. Telepathy makes sure that Thunder won't hit Meditite, and Lotad will be too far away. Double Team spam for tricky situations. So, yeah. That's pretty much it, he's the main attacker and double teamer.

So here's the plan: Since we have an electric type, full PP! Yay! So in...

City 51 (Note: I used one of my TMs as Energy Ball, so now I get an extra TM! Nice!) I sneak out some herbs and foods from the nearest abandoned pokemart, attacking zombies on the way if I have to with Magnemite, and I take the herbs and foods with me. I find a near forest and find a nice healthy plot of land to garden in. Ok, so Lotad and I garden with the herbs and foods we got while Magnemite makes barbed wire along the plot of land, maybe even bigger. Then he uses Thunderbolt. WE HAVE AN ELECTRIC FENCE! No zombies can come in now or suffer horrible paralysis. Just to be safe, everyday Lotad puts Mist around the wire too. Lotad and I garden while Meditite sends calm energy our way to keep us sane. Also, the gardening works like this; After first crop, we save some seeds and plant EVERY DAY, not just every day that a harvest happens. Every day we expand our base until we have a huge barb wire house, with a roof as well. Occasionally we can go look for survivors in City 51 with Magnemite on guard and Meditite walking along to see if we can find survivors. If we find somebody, Meditite can use calm mind or Psychic or the Telepathy ability to measure the darkness. If they are good, we take them back to our house. Since Meditite has the Fighting type Typing as well, he can help us build the fort too. After a few first days we should have healthy crop and we can use Rain Dance to get water. We get crop every day with my method, and occasionally we could go look for non-Infected pokes to add to our team. Seems good to me.

So, watch. Every day and night, this is the routine: One person at a time gets a three hour sleep period while the remaining three people/Pokes stand guard and garden. If anything's wrong, they can wake the sleeper up. Oh, BTW, Meditite helps us get up and go to sleep. You know, half psychic... With this method, we aren't in danger of surprise attacks at night. Anyway, survivors. If we DO find survivors, we won't tell them of Meditite's ability to tell the goodness of their hearts until they are completely trusted. We NEVER leave even trusted survivors alone without a pokemon with them. EVER. If we DO find lying survivors, they get thrown out to the zombies. MERCILESS!!

---
#77Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 9:12:44 PM
ZeldaFan, next time, please wait patiently. I'll get you in a minute.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 7. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Kabutops: because who needs hands?
#78Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 9:42:45 PM
Lotad, Rain Dish. Rain Dance, Mist, Energy Ball, Surf. No item
Meditite, Telepathy. Meditate, Psychic, Calm Mind, Recover. Twisted Spoon.
Magnemite, Sturdy. Double Team (TM), Thunderbolt (TM), Thunder (TM), Flash Cannon. Metal Coat.

Not terrible, but there is hardly ever an instance where you shouldn't give a pokemon an item, or one that will only boost one of their attacks.

Infected Elimination: 80 PP, and one AoE. Pretty good, but could be better. For instance, I'd drop either Thunder or Thunderbolt (probably the former, no matter how tempting never miss thunders are with that rain dance of yours) for Thundershock, or at least Discharge. In fact, if you did that, you could use two TM"s to get yourself a Medicham, and thus a Mega Medicham, which would be incredibly helpful for you. As is, you didn't do terrible, and that thunder spam could get you some guaranteed kills, which could save your life. 8/10.

Stealth: a levitating magnet is stealthy until it's magnetism sets off a car alarm. Stay away from any and all electronics, and you'll be fine. On the other hand, you could do it intentionally, and send the resulting swarm on a wild goose chase with double team. 7/10.

Food: well, Lotad can grow berries if you find any, but you don't have a good way to find any. Nor do you really have any other way of getting food. 2/10.

Water: you can make it, you can purify it, you can even store a bit using Lotad's head! 10/10.

Shelter: you have a fighting type, telekinesis, and magnetism. Not terrible, but not great until you get some tools. 6/10.

Escape: surf is an option, as is using double team decoys. You've got nothing for if you're cornered, however. Funny story, in the previous topic I got a Magnemite, and, having no other way to escape, I evolved him, and used his powerful magnetic fields to make a literal flying saucer as a Fly substitute. It was awesome. Anyway, 5/10.

Survivors: a psychic type, and one with telepathy at that, is very handy here. As is the lure of infinite pure water. And the lures of mental calming (do you really need Meditate AND Calm Mind?) and physical healing. At this point, I'm willing to give you a 10/10 in this category.

Bandits: you might outfight them, you might get away, but you'll definitely see them coming. 6/10.

Reliability: water, not food or shelter. 3/10.

Resilience: as mentioned before you have mental stability and physical healing in Meditite. Sadly, you are lacking in healing for statuses and diseases. Oh well, 5/10.

ZeldaFan113's forth(?) survival rating is 5.4. You're getting better, but you're not yet optimized. Also, you think you were clever, using a scavenged TM to teach Lotad Energy Ball? He learns it by level up.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 7. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Kabutops: because who needs hands?
#79Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 2:36:37 PM
Well, as long as it's the only one, would you mind rating my attempt, Zelda?
---
#80Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 4:16:41 PM
Went again because I like this, got Hoppip (from Jumpluff), Piplup (from Prinplup), and Wynaut. Lets see how this goes. TIMESTAMP!!
---