This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?
1 year ago#1
Most Fun: X for sure. so many team choices and diversity in the game.
Least fun: Platinum. I had to force myself to play through this game to the end. Strange because i was able to play through D/P normally. Maybe because with those games it was my first time playing through the sinnoh region.
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
1 year ago#2
Most fun: HG/SS strictly from a nostalgic bases. Johto was my favorite region when I was younger and playing a revamped version of gsc was great.
Least fun: Hoenn my first time because I was at a weird age (like middle school) when it came out and there was pressure of "growing up" so. So I'm looking forward to ORAS this november. Platinum was a little boring to me too though.
3DS FC -- 1977-0940-5614. Mii/IGN: Mark
New Leaf: Mark from Central.
1 year ago#3
Most fun: The first time I played Ruby Version was the most fun I had. This is mostly because I was playing with four other people. They were all playing their own game, but it was so much fun because we were all experiencing it together.

Least fun: The first time I played my X Version was not much fun at all. Let me be clear though, I bought both games when they came out and I started with Y Version, so I was already familiar with how X Version's story would go, which made it very boring. The other thing that made it so boring is the fact that I transferred 5 Pokemon who were all EV trained and IV bred (plus one HM Slave)... it made it so easy that I only remember two of my Pokemon fainting the entire time I was playing.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2745-1863 | Pokemon X/Y IGN: Mammoser
Member of the Good Traders/Cloners/Breeders/Non-Scammers Guild
1 year ago#4
Most fun: Ruby, with White just behind
Least fun: X/Y, with HGSS not far behind.

I could play most of the other games (except GSC/HGSS) multiple times without getting bored. But when I got Y, I was dreading my second playthrough of the game.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
1 year ago#5
Most Fun: Emerald

Least Fun: Black
(3DS friend code: 1091-9809-8116)
1 year ago#6
Most fun: Gen 2 or the remakes
Least fun: Gen 5 or Gen 6. Gen 6 is empty and lacks content. Gen 5 is just plain boring.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
1 year ago#7
Most Fun: Gen 3 - Sapphire version
Least Fun: Gen 6 - X version
The Official Great and Powerful Trixie of Gamefaqs!
1 year ago#8
I've only played blue, yellow, gold, X and Y and I had a great time with all those games but for different reasons. Blue,Yellow,Gold was fun for me because I played those right when they came out in the middle of the poke-craze and all my friends were playing too, then high school rolled around and I kinda fell out of touch with pokemon but now im back with X and Y and I like them for different reasons (ease of catching lots of different pokemon, connectivity with other players/trading, updated models/graphics, lots of flexibility in teams early in the game etc)

now that im back into pokemon I picked up some of the games I missed, but I still need to beat them (soul silver, platinum, white, black2) so I cant advise my opinion on those at this point
3DS: 2492-4456-0621 In-Game: Ashley (Nick:Robby) Friend Safari Type: DRAGON (Fraxure / Druddigon / Shelgon) PM me if you add me!!!
1 year ago#9
Most Fun: Pearl version/Platinum for me. I think it had the first competent Champion in the series and I enjoyed that there was much more to do after beating the game, even in Pearl version (tbf though, I didn't play 3rd gen). Admittingly though, it was the one time I got back into pokemon since Yellow version and I was pretty excited/hooked to the series again.

Least fun: 6th gen. I didn't really care much about the characters in this game (they were either all incredibly easy fights, barely showed up in the game like Diancie or Mr. It's been 3000 years who I forgot his name, etc.) None of the gym leaders are all that memorable and even the Elite 4 was mostly forgettable.
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyrogue/Sawk/Meditite
1 year ago#10
Most: Ruby
Least: Yellow
Official Furfrou of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Boards
Unless what you're talking about is either food or something bad, it needs more Furfrou
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived