This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

#51MattOkamiPosted 6/29/2014 5:19:48 PM
Most Fun: Platinum. Probably the first one I played seriously, and I also love Giratina.
Least Fun: SS, with X and Black 2 close. I don't know why, but I slimply didn't get into the story of those.
---
NIntendo 3DS FC: 2981-7126-1758
#52Charmander75Posted 6/29/2014 6:32:44 PM
I m sorry to say ruby . I just couldn't get over the fact u don't battle May at full leveled poke and he battle them was my favorite I hope they fix it in the remakes .
---
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613
#53loftwingbluePosted 6/30/2014 1:08:38 AM
Most fun: That's really hard for me, Hoenn is definitely my favorite place, HG/SS were the best remakes and X/Y had a really fun story and with so much variety in pokemon. Not to mention I loved how the game looked opposed to say, D/P. I have to say all three because I adore those the absolute most.
So HG/SS, X/Y, R/S/E/OR/AS

Least fun: Black and White 1 and 2. The entire game was SO boring. And you couldn't even catch the legendary until after the elite four in 2. (I don't remember 1) I don't use legendaries for the elite four, but I like to have some fun with it before I go on. Platinum bored me, but it was nothing compared to the B/W series. They seriously sucked, didn't even do a second play-through.
#54Worm199Posted 6/30/2014 1:12:35 AM
Most fun: White and Gold - Sorry, I cannot choose between one of these games. Gold for the great nostalgia of having my strong Typhlosion on a team and finding different pokes interesting of use. White for being my favorite, having tons of new awesome Pokemon designs and great old favorites after completing the game.

Least fun: Platinum - I also had great fun in this game, but due to the weak designs of the new Pokemon (except for the starters) I ended up having a typical nostalgia Pokemon team without any new additions, which I thought was boring.
---
Proud leader of the ''I actually like Jack Swagger'' club! Join today and become a proud member!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuI2uag0lsI&t=1m28s
#55LexifoxPosted 6/30/2014 1:17:31 AM
Most fun is probably BW2.
Worst is HG/SS.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#56IreneGirl12Posted 6/30/2014 1:32:06 AM
Most fun: Soul Silver/X

Least fun: Black

I kinda hated Black and White, but I really enjoyed Black 2 o.o
---
3DS FC: 2449 - 5180 - 2457
Add me! :D
#57ashrobbPosted 6/30/2014 4:25:47 AM
Most fun: hard to pick one, but definitely between RBY and GS. Those were christmas gifts to me and the PokéManía was just starting in this side of the world. I also had friends living near to me and we shared together a lot of fun playing, battling and trading. Oh, so much nostalgia <3

Least fun: D/P. They were so slow! And I didn't have a DS in that time so playing them in PC was even worst. I didn't enjoy BW either, and I've only played those games once unlike its sequels, which are between my favorites.
---
Home is where your chargers are~
#58LightningAce11Posted 6/30/2014 4:26:30 AM
Most fun: either white or platinum

Least fun: hgss or this game
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
#59LolOkIGuessPosted 7/2/2014 10:31:39 AM
most fun: emerald. everything seemed balanced. i really liked the battle facility they had post game. hg/ss also, i loved all the things like walking with pokemon and the sports arena
least fun: X and Y. if there was no 3D this game would have nothing. black/white 1 and 2
everything could have been better
#60GunsandredrosesPosted 7/3/2014 7:14:02 AM
Rankings, based on most fun playing:

Silver
Blue
Ruby
Y
Yellow
Crystal
Platinum
X
Sapphire
Gold
Emerald
Red
Green
Diamond
Black 2
Pearl
White 2
Black
White
---
Hit Ctrl + Alt and down. Come on, I dare you...
2492 - 5282 - 0836 IGN: Kenshi